Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Going Commando

Posted 08-13-2009 at 02:19 PM by Komodo Jones

First I'd like to say an update on my status. I told Kyle this yesterday but didn't upload it in my other entry. As far as for me leaving getdare or not it's still up in the air. I will reiterate though that I am not leaving until my story is done so if I do choose to leave, I will be around here at least until the end of this year. So I'll still be hanging around for quite a while.
Well sadly, my dare post has still been unvisitied by everybody...except me. Well that's not true, some people...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Recommended Story #1

Posted 08-12-2009 at 02:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody updating a blog while I have a chance before once again I start on the everlasting search for a job. Last night, or technically early this morning I forget which, on the chat I was talking with Jess and Jack mostly about literary things. I asked Jess what she thought about my story, she said she liked but she liked her brother's more...and I can proudly say I agree with her. I promised this to Jack a while back and I intend to keep this. The story "The Experiment" authored...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leaving GetDare?

Posted 08-11-2009 at 03:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody haven't posted in a while I know. Been busy, anywho a couple of months back some of you may have known that I had been thinking of leaving the bdsm lifestyle since my first slave and I broke our relationship off. Then shorty after I was actually so distraught that I was thinking of leaving getdare. Originally I thought I had resolved the problem, but such is not the case as that possibility is still in my head. It was kind of revived last night I won't go into details on what happened,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Second Day

Posted 07-18-2009 at 08:44 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today was pretty uneventful as my getdare went. I went on chat today and Tiger kicked me several times, but I don't mind because she has special privileges to kick a dragon without suffering consequences. I may also be starting a new feature called story of the week. I have contacted the author whose story I want to feature but I have yet to hear back from them. I want to get their permission before I promote it.
As stories go, I have been able to work on my own even though I haven't...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Day

Posted 07-17-2009 at 02:19 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everybody. I am sort of new to this blogging thing...on getdare. I have posted on blogspot for quite a while as evidenced by the links in my signature but I have decided to post my own blog on getdare just so that I can type whatever tickles my fancy. Did I just say that? Wow that sounded really wierd.

Continuing on though, I may post some dares I did on here, some truths I answered, or some stories I reviewed. I may even tell you about upcoming dares I'm mulling around in...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized