Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hukky

Rate this Entry

Report for DG

Posted 01-30-2024 at 04:57 AM by Hukky

Report for dg 97…

“You will do 97 mins of corner time. You will then write a min 97 word apology explaining why you are sorry to Mark, BGBO, and me since it was mark’s task to me involving bgbo. Corner time will be plugged and clamped with binder clips on 10 min off 10 mins. Set a repeating timer for that and a second timer for corner time. A public report please all typed while kneeling.”

I can’t remember why, but I was punished again and made to add five minutes to these 97, and so my actual time in the task would be 102 minutes.

First,

I am so sorry for laughing at Miss DG and interrupting BGBO and Mark from giving her her task. I regret it because Mark and BGBO are dominants both above me and DG and I am below DG, and I don’t ever have permission to laugh at Miss DG. I am lucky that BGBO and Mark didn’t take out more anger on me than they did in this moment, and I am glad I wasn’t weaker to laugh anymore than I did at a dominant to me. Thank you Miss DG for teaching me with this punishment.

Yes, Miss..

There were some privacy troubles throughout, and though it affected my headspace at times, I’ll be trying to snip it from the narrative here.

I also have taken quite a while to type this report but I have been trying to remember the important parts that Sir Mark and Miss DG would find very enjoyable.

So this all started when Mark and Miss DG were chatting in nsfw-chat about what they normally do.. I happened to be an observer to a moment when Mark said something rather embarrassing to DG and I added a laugh emoji in. — this was a mistake —

It was rather disrespectful to show ||enjoyment|| of my Miss’s embarrassment and I was soon made acutely aware of this. Within a few comments, it was made clear I was in trouble. And Perky Pet had begun laughing in the background, about to enjoy some embarrassment himself. BGBO was sure to add some *tut*s and *tsk*s as well. I felt very intimidated when everyone was gathering to laugh at my punishment being given, and I carried that for a while as I was busy and had to leave the chat, but Miss informed me I could go and would see the punishment later. The punishment, as you might’ve seen above, was quite intense and demeaning.

When I first prepared to do this, I knelt in a corner, on some pillows, so that I wouldnt have to be on hardwood, figuring a hard floor would feel worse on my knees. I started with clothespins but decided 2 minutes in that no number of clothespins would satisfy my boredom in this time and quickly switched to binder clips. I knelt for some ten minutes, and on this first ten minutes, I began to to imagine Miss and Sir groping me and making embarrassing comments as I winced through the rest of the ten minutes. The pain mostly kept increasing this whole time, and most of the fantasy and plateau of pain that made it hard to keep track of time occurred in the last 2 minutes.
Next was the first ten minutes with no pain. It of course started with taking off the clamps though, which hurt instantly and intensely. I cannot exactly remember my reaction to this, but I am sure it was a lot after having imagined Sir looking down and spitting on me for the last minute to prepare for it. However, afterwards I started to get bored, and started settling in my position amongst my pillows in my corner. And by the end of this first ten minutes without pain, I had to beg DG to let me kneel on my bed or to stand in the corner, because for some reason my legs were hurting to an extent that meant I couldn’t dismount my position of kneeling without cramps and clicking, not that I had tried, but even lifting my bottom off of my ankles made my calf cramp and something didn’t feel right. Something would’ve probably felt even more wrong if I’d waited all 100 minutes hehe.. But anyways, I hopped up into the corner of my bed to begin the second binder clip session and put them on while standing there with my hands behind my back.

Up there, when the clips were applied, they immediately burned and it felt like they were pressing into hard bulbs of sensation rather than just some skin as it had been when I started, and as they’d return to once properly tenderized. The burning increased until the pain was all-encompassing and it plateaued again 5-7minutes in rather than towards the very end this time. I had longer to endure at maximum this time, but it made me feel very submissive that I was already overwhelmed and I began to imagine Sir and Miss ignoring me and maybe occasionally walking over to grab my hair and spit on or slap my face.

I took off the clamps again and within a minute, my nipples were no longer throbbing, and I breathed hard and was rather dazed for a few minutes intermittently, checking the time between blinks and sometimes seeing seconds and sometimes seeing minutes. But I was prepared to put the clips back on. Something had started to happen in the last round where I was actually able to enjoy it rather thoroughly. It felt like I’d been edged as I came up to the plateau on the last clipping.

And so I put on the clips again (3rd clip/ 5th general ten minutes) and the pain was softer that the plateau I was still focused on after ten minutes of break. I felt like the edge was faster this time and I was brought up to the peak plateau again, maybe in 3-4 minutes, and I basically made the noises of being edged this whole time. I started to get really exhausted, tensing on the giant plug and before the end of the ten minutes, the pain was rather fiery, and I started to hold onto the clips just to give a little less pressure, but letting it come back down again made it worse again. My eyes were basically rolled back in my head until here when I was trying all I could to regain the focus.

I then waited ten more minutes w/ no pain, and sensing I was somewhat past my capability, I beggedDG in that period to be able to move the following sessions to the next day. I regret not trying for the next ten minutes, but having to hold them off for pain reasons also would feel like failure, so maybe the full sessions being the next day was fine. Anyway. I still have in my head the conception of the sort of “edging?” that I underwent with that pain over the 3 sessions.
It is so nice to imagine still..

Anyways, I finished waiting, so that I would have 42/102 minutes left. My nipples were incredibly sore and tender and they would remain this way until I finished the task the next day. Putting them on, it felt like I’d already done part of a session, and it was very very painful, rather immediately, and the ramp up felt like it left me behind and I rather whimpered. Of course, next was boredom. And then back on. And by the end of the second session, I had sort of caught up and was enjoying it, but it was brief because I had to take them off which put my eyes in the back of my head and caused a small shriek. But now I had to stay submissive in the corner for ten more minutes, only to endure the climb up again without having chance to plateau and explore, since the last session would only be two minutes. I focused on the time almost being over the whole time, and I think this made it hurt even worse lol.

After this, I was rather distracted and completely forgot to actually write the apology, but I did while writing this report. So, thank you very much for the punishment Miss DG. I appreciate it. I want to experience more edges by pain and imagination sometime soon : ).

Thank you, and report complete!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1535 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments