Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

Posted 10-20-2015 at 07:01 PM by lola.fox

No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that? Anyway, this post is a little different because it was written off the cuff while I was at work one day.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to get my Dom hard while he's in public and can't do much about it, so I like to ambush him with photos and videos at very inappropriate times. After doing this for a bit, I wanted James to send me a few naughty pictures of himself while he was on the job so I could see all my hard work pay off. It gets me unfathomably wet to know that just a few photos of myself can get my Sir so turned on in public that he has to duck into a bathroom stall or use a newspaper as cover to avoid embarrassment. It's honestly one of the easiest and quickest ways to turn me on. I will shamelessly cum from riding my hitachi while on a phone call with James just because I know he's at work or sitting in his living room with his family just mere feet away, and can't do anything but grow hard at hearing me moan for him.

This time, he wasn't going going to let me have my way so easily and decided to make me work for it a bit so that he could have something in return. I had to tell him a fantasy that I'd had that day in order to earn the photo of his hard cock that I craved so badly. The fantasy part wasn't hard because between talking to James all day and scrolling through kinky tumblrs.. I was just about soaking through my panties. The hard part was having to put my thoughts into words while on my phone AND having work distract me. Actually, the hardest part was knowing that I was going to have to type fast enough to catch James before he left work so I could get the awkward, semi public photo I wanted.. rather then one of him in the comfort of his own home.

I raced to write down the scenario that had popped into my head earlier that day and it took me longer than I had imagined, so I was really upset that I probably missed my chance at getting what I wanted. In actuality, James read the following not at his desk at work, but on a packed train with an embarrassingly large, throbbing rock hard cock. :

-

I thought about you in your fancy new office with a beautiful view through big glass windows and a massively huge desk for you to sit at, all behind closed doors of course. I thought about you interviewing for secretaries and thought I'd have some fun surprising you by showing up to eagerly fulfill the position. Your colleagues wouldn't know who I was as I showed up in a tight black dress, nude heels, brick red lipstick.. And the bracelet that has your name stamped on it attached to my wrist.. But you would definitely be alert the moment you laid your eyes on me.

A little flush, you would call me into your office for an interview and I would saunter in and sit across from you.. Letting my knees part just enough so that you'd see the pretty little black lace crotchless panties I purchased for this occasion, as well as the words "wet for James" written on the inside of my thighs. I'd tell you there's no need for a formal interview, because you should know I'm ready to tend to your every need whether you're at work or home or on the train, but I would be more then happy to prove my worth.

I'd slide off my chair and crawl over to you while looking into your eyes and pause in front of you while on my knees and unzip my dress and slip out of it, so I was just in my lacy black shelf bra and the crotchless panties. You would be in a sexy black suit and a fancy new watch, looking down at me and you'd just pat your lap, giving me permission I needed to unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. Id slid my hands up and down your cock, stopping only to tease you with my tongue instead. Id continue to go back and forth between teasing you and taking you as far into my throat as possible, not minding how long it takes or if I got caught.. Because my Sir's pleasure comes first. Just when you start to tense up, and reach the edge I stop and stand up and walk over to your desk and bend over it. I look at you over my shoulder and ask you to please use me and you come over, unhook my bra and slide my panties off and fuck me as roughly.. And as silently as you can manage. You wrap one arm around and over my chest so your hand is covering my mouth to mask my moans and your other hand is tightly gripping my hair. As you feel me start to cum, you pull me a bit closer and hold me up since you know my thighs start to shake and my knees go weak when I orgasm. Once im finished you flip me around so that I'm facing you and fuck me on your desk with my legs over your shoulders and me lying back propped up on my elbows so I can watch you as you cum inside me.

We both slide to the floor while you're still mostly clothed and I'm in nothing but my bracelet on top of you for a few minutes trying to catch our breath, and gain some composure. I quickly get changed, and as you walk me out the door I thank you for your time as we pass your coworkers and pass you my application along with my panties so you have something to think about till you see me next.

-

I was lucky enough to have gotten not only a sly photo while he was on the train, but I was also rewarded with several photos and videos of James dressed in a sexy suit to match the one I had written about. It was sort of a tease because I received them while I was driving home from work and had to try not to touch myself as I devoured them at every red light I was stopped at. (Well, I didn't try that hard I guess, because my hand still kept finding it's way into my panties.) The real relief getting to cum later on after a phone call with my Sir, where I had another secretary task to do, complete with my own set of photos to compliment our secretary theme. If roleplaying is that fun online, I can't wait to try it in person when James comes to visit me next year!
Posted in Fantasies
Views 3136 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I feel the same way. Even after almost 100 blogs I get nervous each and every time I post. I find the positive comments help though.

I'm so happy to see another blog from you. I love your writting and your fantasy got me all horny again (asslvr just took care of that problem). I'm also really happy to see you so happy with James.

By the way I also love knowing I can make asslvr hard while he is at work or around other people. I love getting him all worked up. It makes me feel sexy and powerful and confident and wet ... very very wet ....
  2. Old Comment
    Oh my gosh, this was one of the most fantastic things I've read in a long time.

I've read before that a well-tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men... I'm pretty sure that conclusion is correct.
    Posted 10-20-2015 at 10:27 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that?
    No, you are not!

Thanks for the great blogpost! It, ahem, worked for me too...
  4. Old Comment
    i'm glad i'm not the only one and that's spot on nlg! well tailored suits are like catnip to me, i just can't help myself. i'm happy my blog had an effect on you guys as well.. boners & ladywood for all!
  5. Old Comment
    I would get nervous, too! But that was a truly delicious story! And a well tailored suit... yummmm!
  6. Old Comment
    You should blog more, I enjoyed reading this a lot! There's no need to get nervous at all!

It's fun to get inappropriate pictures at inappropriate times. When my sweet subby sends me them while she knows I'm out, it's hard to conceal what it does to me...
  7. Old Comment
    This blog never fails to get me hard. I wish I could help myself to only read it in private! You're an excellent writer and sexy lady