Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Unexpected Limits.

Posted 12-18-2018 at 06:53 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-18-2018 at 08:39 AM by IceMaiden

One of my most loved kinks is spanking and bruises that result from spanking. I would be quite happy to be permanently marked on most of my body if it were feasible. Recently I was involved in a heavy scene with one of my play partners that involved harsh spanking with hands and a belt. I have never really played with belts before, AM used one on me lightly when we met but we couldn't do much due to noise restraints in the place I was staying. So I had no idea what to expect when using it with more force...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 4.20 average.

Week 14 of contract First week of 2019

Posted 01-06-2019 at 05:30 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:01 AM by jane@

Week 14
For Monday 31st/Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 see ‘4 Christmas tasks blog’.
Wednesday 2nd had a date to see a band play – but agreed future dates/interactions would require prior approval.

Thursday 3rd Added this message to my profile as my life comes under more control and my submission is deepened. TT Jane@ is now submitting to 3 wonderful people her owners are ensuring her GD activity is appropriate for her. Jane@ is being helped to manage her account- she is sorry if...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 4.20 average.

Sweet Jane@ dies with the werewolf

Posted 02-07-2019 at 02:11 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

This story / roll play is not for the fait hearted
Jane @ was destroyed by an animal beast – who acted in the roll play and wrote the introduction upon which the play was based.
If you are depraved please enjoy – if you are ‘normal please’ don’t read

Subject: Story
Jane stood on the dirt path in front of her small cabin waving good bye to her lover who was leaving for a few weeks. Jane was not looking forward to being alone for so long but she had confidence that...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	consummed 2.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	821   Click image for larger version

Name:	jane and lover never again.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	822   Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ hiding in the forest.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	823   Click image for larger version

Name:	jane and the beast 2.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	824  
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Love Bites

Posted 02-12-2019 at 09:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

With valentines day slowly approaching, I thought I would write about an alternative to flowers, chocolate and kisses .... biting!

Now, I am not a masochist so I don't handle a lot of pain too well, but there is something about the feel of teeth sinking into my flesh that gets me all high and floaty.

That aggressive nip of my lip as he kisses me passionately ... Pulling
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The fog is lifting

Posted 02-21-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I am writing this, I am feeling grumpy, sad, tired, anxious, nervous, frustrated, scared, and just bleh in general. It has been a rough few months ... hell a rough year. I have been trying to push through and remain as positive as I can, but it is hard (Ps. I actually started writing this blog a few days ago, so these emotions aren't actually accurate to how I am feeling right now).

The truth is, I haven't felt like myself in a long time. Even when I am having a good day, I feel like
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kill-Your-Critical-Voice.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	846  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being Vulnerable

Posted 02-20-2019 at 03:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a very open person. I talk about my relationships: the good, bad and ugly. I go into details about play sessions, the hot, sexy details as well as the less glamorous side. I openly talk about my feelings, my fears, my abuses, my traumas.

So you might be surprised when I say that I have a hard time being vulnerable. But I do.

I have been hurt so many times, and so while I am open and honest, I don't people see the truly vulnerable side of me. I protect that part of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The End

Posted 03-05-2019 at 04:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

All good things come to an end. This a very bleak way of looking at things, but it is also true. Even the best things have an end. Holidays end, books end, lives end. We really have no control over things ending. However, we CAN have some control over how some things end: specifically relationships.

D/s relationships are very unique, yet they are also very similar to vanilla, romantic relationships or friendships.

Nobody goes into a relationship thinking that it is going
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized