Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Where Has It Gone!

Posted 05-10-2017 at 12:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

Memories are just that. But, the difference is what is in your heart. What is in your thoughts. What is going through your mind as you are stop at a red light. As you are walking under the stars late at night alone. Just as you are looking upward and saying. I miss you. I would give anything to just have one more hour with that very special person. Yes that person, who still brings tears inside my heart. That special person, who knew when something was wrong without a word.

No matter how long it has been. That pain is inside. No matter what. Yes life has moved on. But at times, life does stop for a couple of minutes. It must to release that sound of saying. "I am missing my mother."

May 8th would of been her 78th Birthday.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 948 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love and enjoy reading your blogs and I can only imagine how painful it must be for you on this day.

We all lost people we loved and cared for, one way or another, and remembering them in certain times might even cause an additional pain, but as long as we keep them in our memories and our hearts, they will never die!

It is surely a devastating and an irrecoverable loss, but think of all those wonderful moments you spent together and try to feel happy just as you felt then, as those are the moments you only live once in your life.

You have my full support and carry on with the good work!

GrandMaster
    Posted 05-10-2017 at 02:12 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thankyou for your kind words and enjoying my blogs.