Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Rules

Posted 09-08-2016 at 01:23 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2016 at 10:43 AM by Matt:
Tags rules

Rules from my rules thread will be posted here. (Rules will start on Monday 12th Sept until Sunday 25th Sept)

1) Everyday you will ask Asher88 what area of your body you should spank and spank that area 200 times using a wooden spoon. (BondageLisa)
Monday - Ass
Tuesday - Sit spots
Wednesday - Left ball
Thursday - Right ball
Friday - Left sit spot
Saturday - Right Sit spot
Sunday - 100 to each inner thigh
Monday - cock head!!
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My pm dares

Posted 09-08-2016 at 06:06 AM by Sxyvirginia
Updated 10-07-2016 at 09:49 AM by Sxyvirginia

Hello everyone
As i want to be more fit, and like forced exercises...so here is a list of dares that anyone can give me...
Just msg me the count with exercise name in subject and I'll do it.... u can ask for report if u think it's necessary

List of exercises
Squats
Crunches
Tricep dips
Mountain climbing
Cyclying (lying on ur back)
Leg raise
Bridge
Side kicks
Knee pushups
Lunges
Jumping jacks...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A foolish bargain

Posted 09-07-2016 at 07:22 PM by pt26

So... I think I may have duped myself into a very foolish bargain. I was bored this morning and curious so I asked my Miss a few shall we say personal questions.

She did not want to answer. So I decided to make an offer. Miss twisted my words and she turned it into 2 weeks in my coming chastity cage per question. I think I have bargained it down to 1 week per question which will leave me in chastity for an entire month.

I have begun thinking about it and now i realize I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bedtime Dice Dare.

Posted 09-07-2016 at 04:18 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

Dice dare for girls or crossdresser.

Dice: https://www.random.org/dice/

Panties
1: Lace
2: Bikini
3: Thong
4: Boy shorts/hipsters
5: Roll again
6: No panties

Bras
1: Underwire bra
2: push up bra
3: soft cup bra
4: sport bra
5: swim suit bra
6: No bra

Tops
1: tight t-shirt
2: Loose t-shirt
3: lingerie top
4: tank top
5: No...
Posted in Favorite Dares
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle
Old

Story: True friends Part 2

Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:54 PM by CSasha

Part 1

While I packed my bags for the trip I was already sad I would have to suppress my inner slut again. Jerry and Phil were my best friends for years, but I couldn't be open and honest with them about that. Boys like us just didn't talk about sex at all, besides occasional comments and jokes. I guess we all assumed that we were into girls, probably rightly based on what my friends said so far, though I said the same sentences myself. The truth was that nobody of us really knew. We didn't...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: True friends Part 1

Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:52 PM by CSasha

There was always some darkness in me, some part of my sexuality that I had suppressed so far. I don't remember why, but a couple of month ago it broke through the surface with such force, that I couldn't resist. Overwhelmed by horniness, but still restricted by my habits and good manners, I found a website that seemed to fit my desires - getDare.com. It didn't request anything from me but some time to sign up. I read a couple of guides. As recommended, I put down a pretty empty list of Likes/Dislikes...
Oracle
Posted in Stories