Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Apologies

Posted 04-16-2017 at 01:57 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I've been writing a story and I promised to update once a week. I more or less managed to keep this up (if a week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday) despite the irregularity at which I was posting.

However, Easter appeared and I went home for a while and wasn't at uni or able to write any of Holly's story or even update which means that... well lets just say it has been 16 days between my last posts.

So my bf has decided that I need punishing for being so lazy and forgetting to take my laptop. Any suggestions on here are welcome but we are also going to create a thread for ideas. Any idea which doesn't get used at the moment may be used if updates slip again.

Thanks
RainbowSky
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 912 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    despite being understanding of your predicament and knowing how hard it is to always do everything this does seem a little unacceptable, so for a punishment you should break one of your limits each week for a week. You will create a thread for this purpose. During that time you may not say no to anything posted on that thread and post reports.
    Once it has been broken, that limit goes out of bounds and is not available to be broken again.

Nice story.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joker50 View Comment
    despite being understanding of your predicament and knowing how hard it is to always do everything this does seem a little unacceptable, so for a punishment you should break one of your limits each week for a week. You will create a thread for this purpose. During that time you may not say no to anything posted on that thread and post reports.
    Once it has been broken, that limit goes out of bounds and is not available to be broken again.

Nice story.
    Urm... limits are limits for a reason. Punishment should come from dislikes and pushing them hard not from limits