Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Story time and update

Posted 02-22-2017 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I've started writing a story called Holly's Fantasy. It's something I've been wanting to do for ages, as it is about someone so different to me but also similar.

My bf has decided that whilst writing I should be undertaking what actions I can in the story, such as being naked whilst writing or if there is teasing getting teased by him.

Both of us know that there will be chapters and moments that I won't be able to act out whilst writing, so he's thinking of tasks to set me to do whilst writing those moments (if you have any suggestions its always welcome).

Updates to the story will aim to be at least once a week. If I don't upload at least once a week, there will be punishment.

Finally the reason I'm writing this is to also update everyone on our relationship. Somehow we are making the whole both asexual thing work, and very gradually we've stepped into roles. He is definitely the dominant and I'm the submissive but we've got more confident and stronger in our roles than when we were first starting out. He's more confident in what to ask me, I'm happier to perform what he asks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 838 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments