Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

The report of my first mouth soaping experience

Posted 02-16-2023 at 03:56 AM by pluky
Updated 02-16-2023 at 09:37 PM by pluky

After finishing my previous tasks, I was so wet and horny I couldn't resist breaking my (48 hours) denial, I just had to. Following that I felt bad for doing so, but this made this mouth soaping task that I was dreading so much a lot easier to approach, I felt like I actually needed a punishment to feel less guilty for breaking 2 days of denial (which is really not much, when other people I see are denied for months and years).

The fact that it felt more deserved due to my failure made me feel particularly endurant and submissive during this punishment which really felt like one. I think in other circumstances I would have stopped at 3 minutes.

I assumed the indicated position (some variation of kneeling that I can handle to be kept for 10 minutes with my hands behind my head) and rubbed a bar of soap on my tongue until it was getting wet and slightly foamy, then I shoved it in my mouth like a gag and put my hands behind my head.

At first it really didn't seem all that bad, for a second I wondered where was the punishment in that, or if my soap just didn't taste strong enough, but as I began to drool I was quickly hit with the realization that the taste was getting increasingly unpleasant, my mouth increasingly full, tongue getting sensitive, teeth digging into the soap, and all the soapy saliva building up inside my mouth had nowhere to go as I was gagged with the bar of soap.

I had to move it around a few times just to let myself drool some of it out so that I don't end up swallowing it. It trickled down my chest and belly, all the way to my pussy, I felt so messy and disgusting. The wetness between my legs from the previous unauthorized orgasm only added to the general feeling of grossness.

By 3 minutes I was wondering if I can make it to 10, I was grimacing and even moaning from time to time, it felt so bad. Every minute was like an eternity, my eyes on the timer, it's probably just me but I would have sworn time was even slower than normal.

After 5 minutes I entered an almost meditative state, I was so motionless for a moment that I thought the camera froze (I filmed for my own use, but I ended up sharing some parts). I realized that staying calm made me drool less, and detached a bit from how bad it felt inside my mouth. I relaxed my jaw instead of clenching onto the bar of soap, it was almost soothing for a few moments.

The last two minutes I realized there was some back pain building up, it challenged me a bit to not hurt my back further by tensing up while I waited for the end of this punishment that truly and sincerely felt like torture, without even a sexual aspect to it.

As I write this report my tongue is on fire, I feel like the tip of my tongue is literally burning after this. 1 or 2 hours later the burning sensation gradually decreases but the tip is still seriously irritated, any attempts at eating or drinking anything else than water are quite painful. I don't want to do this ever again.

EDIT : for future reference my tongue mostly stopped hurting after a good night of sleep.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report, so much detail I felt like I was there with you! Was the orgasm worth it knowing what you know now? Would you say "mouth soaping" is now a limit? You say you'd never want to do it again... or do you think this would make a good punishment for extreme disobedience in the future? How is your tongue now?
    Posted 02-16-2023 at 04:32 AM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Was the orgasm worth it knowing what you know now?

Actually this task was one of a long set of punishments unrelated to breaking my denial, in fact the denial was one of those other punishments, however in my mind, coming in a previous task just made the next horrible punishment feel more deserved. The initial motive was more of a joke one, while breaking denial actually does make me feel guilty.

Would you say "mouth soaping" is now a limit? You say you'd never want to do it again...

I did consider it, but I also know that when I'm really willing to make amend, especially towards a Dom that I actually love and respect (not strangers and casual play) I am willing to put that much effort and sustain that much displeasure and pain (my tongue is still hurting right now). I still don't know what to do about it, maybe a limit for casual play for now, and will be discussed if I'm ever owned again. Or maybe a dislike but with a time limit.

or do you think this would make a good punishment for extreme disobedience in the future?

It would for the right situation, for the right person.

How is your tongue now?

The tip is swollen and burns, it sucks.
  3. Old Comment
    Excellent report.

Outstanding description of carrying out a punishment task - sharing the event with your dom and other readers.

This kind of report helps encourage tops of all sorts to give out tasks and punishments - getting something back and not losing your effort into the great void of begging subs who don't follow up.

Well done Pluky. Count me a fan - I would play with you any time.
    Updated 02-18-2023 at 06:26 AM by MarvHarvey
  4. Old Comment
    If your bar of soap wasn't fragrance-free pure soap then I suspect the burning sensation of your tongue may be from scents, colouring agents or other additives. Essential oil used as scent especially can irritate delicate tissues like those inside your mouth.

Generally I would recommend a bar of fragrance-free pure soap for anyone considering this.