Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

very explicit dream

Posted 11-25-2010 at 03:55 PM by foxtrotter

i had a dream last night i just couldn't get out of my head all day. so I'll blog it.

i had a dream i was in a giant underground stadium. it was really weird looking, the walls very very blue, and granite-ish looking and the center of the room was filled with a maze of jail cells. there were seats along the edge, and they were absolutely filled with thousands of people. I started my dream up in the stands, there were people down below wandering around, and there was a sizzling excited overtone in the air. i remember i was in the front row, which was only about 5 feet off the ground and i was watching the preliminary to whatever it was i was watching. i wasn't even sure why i was there.
anyways, i just so happened to spot my friend R.J. he wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him and i had to yell a couple times to get his attention. when he did see me, he started and looked very embarrassed. i said, "Hey R.J, what is this, do you know?" and he darted away into the maze of cages. I decided to follow him, saying, "hey dude, wait up!" and jumped down out of the stands.
I totally lost him, then started to get a bad feeling about being down there. there were tons of people locked in the cages, pacing around like animals and they were all dressed up in different fetish stuff. leather, corsets, even a couple straitjackets, and they were all staring at me. i started trying to climb up the sides, but it had gotten taller since i jumped down. then i realized there was some kind of hydraulic system actually lifting the stands up off the floor. i heard an announcer say something, followed by a roar from the crowd, but for some reason it sounded faint and far away.
then there was a big boom, and all the doors of all the cages slowly swung open. there was a giant cheer and everyone trapped in them sprang out. I could not get away. the only thing saving me from...i had no idea, something, was the fact that there was so much confusion with everybody grabbing on to everyone else.
people started making out, touching each other, ripping off clothing, and just as i thought i was about to get away, i locked eyes with a very hot, petite girl with black hair. she shot me a very predatory smile and sprung at me.
I turned and took about two steps in the opposite direction before she swung a chain at me, wrapped it around my neck, and pulled me backwards.
as i lay there and looked up at her, she stood over me and smiled, saying "well well. look what i caught." don't know how you got down here, but you're going to be my partner.
she sat down and lifted me up to a sitting position with the chain. she undid her little corset and her amazing boobs popped out. she immediately ordered "suck my nipples." seeing no reason why not to, i went to work. they were not normal nipples and expanded quite a bit in my mouth. she started moaning, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a very awkward position with my ass sticking up in the air. while i was doing this, someone started to take my pants off. i tried to turn around and see who it was, but she yanked the chain around my neck, slapped my face and said, "did I tell you to stop? I don't think so. keep sucking" so i did. i could see out of the corner of my eyes that there wasn't a lot going on around me. it wasn't a massive orgy or anything, just fooling around. but she was starting to take off her clothes. and somebody i couldn't see was taking off mine. whoever was stripping me finally ripped off my shirt, leaving me totally naked. everyone in our immediate vicinity stopped what they were doing and started to watch with interest.
she grabbed the back of my head and wrenched my face up. she said "now you're going to eat my pussy like a good little bitch. no matter what happens, don't stop, if you do, these good people will decide your punishment." so i went to work.
i was buried deep in her pussy, and couldn't really see what was going on, but i could hear several people getting closer and closer. i felt someone caress my ass, then something was shoved deep inside it.........

which caused me to awake with a start. which was somewhat disappointing. i would have liked to figure out what happened with that.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1179 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments