Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

If Looks Could Kill...

Posted 01-26-2016 at 06:33 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:36 AM by IceMaiden

Master often says to me he is expressionless no matter what he is thinking. This is such a lie! He has several different expressions that I've picked up on and aptly named over the last few months. These are just a sample.

The "You're Going To Pay For That" Look.

This is the look that comes out when I'm being my hilarious witty self but Master suddenly lost his sense of humour and has no desire to find it. Usually comes with varying intensity depending on how grumpy
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys

Posted 01-25-2016 at 12:43 PM by Crazygirl18
Tags toys

The toys I have are:

Rope
Small pink plug
Medium pink plug
Large pink plug
Small black plug
Clothespins
Bullet vibe
Wireless controlled egg vibe
7inch vibe
Double headed didlo
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

Posted 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM by lola.fox
Updated 01-23-2016 at 03:03 PM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

Have you ever felt down?

Posted 01-23-2016 at 08:51 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 01-24-2016 at 03:50 PM by An_Jon

I'm posting this for anyone who feels down right now. That might be a little sad, or staring headlong into the void of despair. This is for you. Read it, and know that someone is thinking of you.

I've never opened up about my depression before. I was horribly depressed in 2013/14, so much so that I contemplated suicide five times, tried once, and isolated about 90% of people who truly liked and loved me. I didn't leave my bed for a sustained period for about 5 months. I would spend between...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: My Sub!

Posted 01-23-2016 at 12:35 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 01-23-2016 at 01:50 PM by MasterDaddy02 (corrections)

Well, it has been awhile since I have written on my blog. I have posted reports about my new sub a couple of times. But, I want to share about her.
My sub is "The Slutty Princess." She is one very special sub in so many special ways. I want to brag about her and how so very lucky and proud to say that I am her Master. She, is 100% commitment to this relationship. She, has fully given of herself in so many ways. She and I are more then just Master/sub relationship. We are becoming
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sexy story time

Posted 01-22-2016 at 04:44 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 02-21-2016 at 03:58 PM by eevee.velvet

MF has asked for this so hopefully with time permitting I will post once a week. Me chapter will go in order on here but might not be in story so check it out.

4 hour task -
https://www.wattpad.com/211296862-a-...e-party-part-1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The Party -

The Party - GDocs

The Party - Wattpad
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized