Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Writing Task #2 - Begging TheKidWithSkills to be my Girlfriend.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 05:41 PM by An_Jon

I’m writing you this note to beg you. I am begging you from the bottom of my heart. I’m begging you at the top of my lungs. I’m begging you with every fibre in my body to let me serve you. Let me be engulfed by everything that you are and be taken over by your beauty and devotion. I want you to be my girlfriend, and I am willing to beg you with everything that I have in order to convince you.

For you I would do anything. I would wait at home while you went out. I’d wait patiently exactly how you want me. While we were together I’d do exactly as you said. I would lick clean your shoes. Wash your clothes. Do your dishes. Clean your floors. I would be your servant: devoted and madly in love. It wouldn’t matter how cruel you are, or how you treat me, I would serve you every day as though every day was a gift I wanted to cherish. Just know that, whatever you do to me, I will do back. I won’t be your slave, although I am right now. Some days you can control my life, others I will be everything you ever need from a master. I say I will do anything for you; I will adapt day after day to keep you happy.

On days I am your slave I would dress like you needed me. Be it in an expensive suit every day or in ladies clothing. I would wear nothing but a bra and panties for the rest of my life if you so desired. I would wear it and it would make me feel sexy because you asked me to wear it. I would wear it with pride knowing that it is how you wanted me, because that is all which would matter to me. If someone asked me why I was wearing what I was wearing I would say “because my darling told me so”. I would need no other encouragement. Nothing would deter me or break me away from what you wanted. It would feel perfect. Whatever you wanted would be what I want, because I would be totally devoted to you. However, on the other days you would do the same for me. You will whisper ‘of course’ in my ear after ever decision that I make, and you’ll love it because I told you to. You’ll feel sexy because this is how I want you.

Once again, I beg you to be mine.

As your slave; when it comes to devoting myself to you sexually I can see no other life than serving you entirely. Your touch will enflame me. A single gaze from your perfect eyes will drop me to my knees. A single word from your lips will captivate me. I will be yours, and you will be perfect. I beg you to bring me into your arms and to make me into your toy. I beg you to force me into your obedient slave who has no other function than to please you. I will live out every night doing nothing other than pleasing you. I would be even happier if I could live out every day that way as well. I would let you abuse or love me, whichever you felt like. What you want would be my deepest desire. I beg you, one day, to help release me in the way that only you will be able to.

Though when you are mine I will do the same in return. I will act out my most primal fantasies on you with such passion that you will scream my name at the top of your lungs. This I promise you. We will have fun: such primal, filthy fun. I urge you to be mine.

Both the slave and the master in me say I would give anything to be yours, even for a night. But to be yours for a lifetime: I can barely put into words what I wouldn’t give up. Every dream, thought or even semblance of my own life would be tossed away in favour of giving myself totally to you. I would fight away one thousand other men using nothing other than my sheer will to be yours. I hope that as you are reading this you feel even close to the way that I do for you. I beg you to come and take me away from my life and make it yours. Make everything I am and have you. I will give you my body, soul, life, breath. I am begging you with everything I have. I am on my knees as I write this. I want to serve you. I want you to serve me. Every word I wrote in that paragraph can be turned around to mean what I want from you to me. We would be the perfect team in this way. You be mine, I be yours. Never a dull, passionless moment. Be mine, please.

Not only this, I also want to beg you more. Yes, I want to beg you for permission to sleep, eat, walk out of the door, or even cum. I want to be on my knees in front of you, with my hands gripping and pulling at your clothes, crying out for your position. I’d hand on your every syllable. I’d wait for every affirmation of my life and actions. Your words will make up my law. I beg you to make this even more of a reality than it already is. I am already your slave regardless of this outcome. I am already begging you to take control of my life and my life already is controlled by your answer. I have already begun being yours to control. I am already under your will, and I will only ever please your will. If it says that I am to be yours then I will be the happiest man on the planet, bar none. However, before that can be realised, I need you to accept me as yours. However, I also want to hear you begging me for the same.

My life has no meaning until I am with you. I think this accurately explains how much I want you, now let me use the second half of this beg to explain to your why it is that you have totally taken over my life. Why it is that you are the person I have chosen to want to devote myself entirely to. Why I want you as my girlfriend.

There are many reasons, so I shall start with the most superficial. You are, easily, the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Every part of your body captivates me in such a way that I am able to think of no one else. I want to live my life thinking of no-one else but you. I’ll go over every individual part in turn, but for now just know that I love every part of you and that I want so much more. I want to be able to walk down the street with you, and when people look at you be able to know that you, with all of your beauty, chose me. This is why your beauty is a reason why I beg you to be my girlfriend, now I will talk about each part of you in more detail.

First, your eyes: they are amazing. When I gaze at them I am unable to break away. They have a sort of spell hidden within them. They hypnotise me. They clear my mind and leave only my desire for you left. I can only imagine that when if you want me too, and I get to see them every day from now on that I will come to love them even more. I’ll be able to see the subtle differences in them depending on your mood. I’ll be able to tell exactly what you want just from a glance. If you could see my eyes now then you’d know that they want to see you; you’d see how desperate they are to have only you.

Next, your lips. I cannot explain the reason why, but any word which is uttered from them I find myself unable to disobey. It’s like they have been crafted especially out of the most beautiful materials; woven from the finest fabrics, and wrap me up in a ball of warmth, comfort and love. If they were made especially for me I am sure that I would melt upon hearing every one of them. The perfect tongue which formed those words will be your most powerful weapon against me, but also your most attracting magnet for my love. Being able to have your mouth so close to my own, and be able to kiss tenderly your lips would set my heart racing. To be able to illicit moans of pleasure and pain from those lips would be my proudest achievement. To hear how much I mean to you come from those lips would mean the world. I beg you to let me hear them.

Next, for me, is your figure. Your curves fall perfectly to mean that my head always follows you around the room. Every part of me wishes to grab you close and push you to the nearest bed, sofa, surface, floor, and feel you intimately. I want to feel your body start to rise and fall faster as you tense, relax, twitch and wriggle next to me. Every morning and night I want it to be by my side so that I can see it more often. If that sounds like I am being greedy it’s because I am. I want to be greedy when it comes to you. I cannot get too much. You fill me with joy and you don’t stop. This is why you are beautiful, to me.

One final point, which is just fantasy, is how much I think you’d look amazing bound tightly to wherever I wanted you. See your wrists, ankles, or anywhere else struggle against the force of the thrills I am giving you. Either that, or the other way around. I can’t really explain what I wouldn’t give to make that fantasy a reality.

Most importantly, though, just how you are is the best thing about you. You are what makes you special. I love the idea of spending more and more time with you. Spending more time with you would only further unlock the rich pleasures which would come with spending time with you. You are like an ocean of knowledge, it will take a lifetime to hear and appreciate everything inside your head. I hope that this will be my lifetime, and my future: learning what makes you so truly special. Right now, even though I can see it I cannot fully understand the reasons as to why you are so amazing, I just know that you are. I need more time with you to understand. I need more time to appreciate you. I need to be in your dazzling company. Once more: I beg you to be mine.

I would be yours, and you would be mine. We both like giving and taking power. We both seek control and look to lose it. One day I would be on top of you, the next you’d be on me. We wouldn’t need to pre-arrange it. We wouldn’t need to organise anything. We’ll just know when one of us needs the other, and we’ll just know what the other one needs from our eyes, lips, and body language. We’d be a team; the best kind of team, one which complement one another to make the relationship better than we could have ever imagined. I just need you to say yes and be my girlfriend. This is why I’m down on my knees begging you to say yes. I hope that you read this, and I hope that you will agree. One more time: I beg you to say yes to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1419 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Over a year later and I say yes.

I read this when posted too and must say you did a wonderful job.

Not sure, if I told you that before.
    Updated 05-18-2016 at 02:09 PM by LitDarkness
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Over a year later and I say yes.

I read this when posted too and must say you did a wonderful job.

Not sure, if I told you that before.
    That's lovely to hear, thank you! If you ever have any more tasks - writing or otherwise - then let me know. I'd be happy to reciprocate!