Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rate this Entry

Hit the Streets!

Posted 03-30-2010 at 07:11 PM by nakedhelen
Updated 03-30-2010 at 10:06 PM by nakedhelen

sekai seemed sure that we wouldn't be able to beat what I'd done so far... so, to test that theory, I asked him to give me a hard dare. It was 15 minutes to 5 in the morning, and he asked me to either go for a naked run near my home or take a naked ride in my car. I decided to combine both.

My car was parked on a side street (two-way street, but not as busy as main), a block away. Both that street and main are usually quiet this early in the morning, and it was still dark outside. I ran naked to my car (a pedestrian woman walking on the pavement across my building probably saw me as I exited), started it up and took a 10 minute ride.

Traffic was light to non-existant, but I crossed paths with a few cars and motorcycles. I even had to stop at a red light, directly opposite a 24/7 diner, and a group of three men were trying hard to see into my car, not being sure of what they were seeing! I teased my right nipple as I waited for the light to go green.

When I returned, I was able to park at the same spot, which was good because if it had been taken I might have had to park several blocks away from home. I ran all the way back, a passing car honked at me on main street but I ignored it and ran inside!

Before this adventure, I've never been naked on city streets. I've only wandered naked around a few quiet island streets, during summer. I never thought I would find the courage to do it, either!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1226 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments