Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Punishment!

Posted 01-02-2016 at 10:32 AM by MasterDaddy02

By
The Slutty Princess
12/29/2015

Feeling a little better today but still not up to par, I completed my punishment for failing on the simple road rules yesterday. I rolled myself out of bed and stripped of my sweatpants and long sleeve shirt. Standing there naked and cold, I grabbed my hairbrush from my dresser and sat on the hard bedroom floor. I sat on my butt, legs spread and began hitting my moist pussy with the bristle end of the brush, counting in my head with every swing. By the time I was done, my pussy was dripping wet and horny but also red, sore, and swollen. Next, I got on my "fours" and stretched my arm behind me and gave each cheek 25 swats. I really swung hard, leaving my butt cheeks really red and sore. With my pussy and ass sore. I slid back on my pants and shirt, went to the kitchen. Retrieved a bowl of ice cubes and returned to my room and proceeded to strip naked again. I filled my pussy up to the brim with ice cubes. I managed to fit 6 in total inside me. I hated the feeling of ice cubes, they were so cold and being sick and cold did not mix well. I waited for my pussy to warm the ice cubes and melt. As I waited, I began rubbing the remaining ice cubes on my breasts. Mainly focusing on the nipple and the area around the nipple, as they melted in my hand. Once they were all melted, my nipples were rock hard, cold and numb. I waited for the ice cubes to melt inside me, as the water slowly leaked from my dripping wet tight pussy. After a few minutes, they have melted, leaving my pussy very numb and freezing cold. I crawled back into bed and began to smooth my sore, cold pussy by rubbing my warm hand over it as I began masturbating to a edge. I just relaxed, laying my head back on the soft pillows as a soft blanket covered me. I lay in bed, my eyes closed, taking in all the pleasure as I napped and edge at the same time. It was edge after edge for me, each one requiring more and more time and mind control to refrain from orgasming. It was resting time for me and I took advantage of it. Though I was irritating my pussy with all the edges, I was enjoying just relaxing and resting. After nearly an hour straight of rubbing my soft, dripping wet, and crying pussy. I had completed 16 edges, I could feel the enormous orgasm inside me that I had built up. It begged to be set free. Sadly, I can not release it until Thursday when the 2 day denial sentence is over.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1572 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That sounds so wonderful!!!