Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Titles

Posted 02-16-2018 at 11:33 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

"They call me MR.Tibbs!"
Go watch 'In The Heat Of The Night' if you have not already seen it, Sidney Poitier delivers one of the all time best cinematic performances!

Titles are an important part of life, no-one likes being given the wrong title. You want to be addressed properly at work, school, the shops. It's common courtesy to be polite and formal. And in BDSM titles carry even more weight.

Sir. Master. Dom. Mistress. Domme. Goddess. Slave. Sub. Slut....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Kitty

Posted 01-26-2018 at 08:09 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)
Updated 01-26-2018 at 08:12 AM by Hammarling

Mina sako arigato, k-k-k-kawaii... k-k-k-kawaii
Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne?
Well worth listening to, and it's a rare song that references spin the bottle which surely is appropiate on a dare forum.

Pet Play is one of my biggest loves. But in comparision to my other loves it's still sort of new. I've only really gotten into it at all in the last couple of years, but since trying it out i got more and more into it and now it's right up there as a kink for me.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Future Blog Topics

Posted 01-25-2018 at 04:13 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:26 AM by Hammarling

As the title says, this is just a little list of future blog topics i want to write.
By actually writing them down i might actually motivate myself a bit more to get them done!
And you, the community, can tell me if there's a bad idea here or if there's anything you would be interested in reading.
There's no deadlines here, and no order.

Planned Blogs
Reality vs Fantasy - Why i prefer real events to my fantasies
Kinky Experiences - A series of blogs detailing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ramblings About Music

Posted 01-05-2018 at 07:11 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

A simple way to describe my relationship with music would be this: In the summer a friend said to me, "You're just like Baby! You never take your headphones out!"
(If you're lost, go watch 'Baby Driver'. If you're not lost, go watch 'Baby Driver'. Just go watch 'Baby Driver', now!)

At this point for almost as long as i can remember i've been addicted to music. From when i got my first proper mp3 player in 2009 i've spent an insane amount of time with headphones in my ears....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best of 2017

Posted 12-31-2017 at 08:38 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Couldn't really think of witty title for this one, as it's quite simply a little list of some of the best things from 2017.
Entirely non-kinky, entirely my own opininos, but hopefully a little interesting.

Best Film: Dunkirk
Nolan's best ever film (yeah, i said it) is a 100minute onsalught. The converging timelines are a triumph of building tension. The ensemble cast is powerful yet quiet. The cinematography is breathtaking. And after it finishes you can't help but feel attacked...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Year of the Doggy-Style

Posted 12-29-2017 at 11:10 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Do you put a hyphen in doggy style? Genuinely never thought about it... Anyway, 2018 will be the Year of the Dog. It's also coming very very soon. Most people make New Years Resolutions, but i never do. I'm not about to do so either, but here's a list of personal Goals for 2018, kinky and non.
Credit to Butterfly for the idea

First a bit of context: 2017 ends for me at a real low point. I'm unemployed having quit a job in September for a number of reasons. As a result i'm living...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just The Worst....

Posted 06-17-2017 at 11:11 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

This is a blog about possibly the worst experience i've ever had as a Dom. It's not been an easy blog to plan because thinking about the situation makes my stomach churn, that's how much this effected/still effects me.

We all make mistakes, it's just about learning from them and not repeating them.

I'd been talking to a sub for a few days. We were testing out a D's relationship, trying a few things and seeing how it went. All fairly normal stuff. I basically quizzed her...
Posted in Uncategorized