Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP

Like I said, a work in progress. I'm new and don't really know for what I will use it.
Rate this Entry

Preparing for travel dare

Posted 12-21-2019 at 01:09 PM by CuriousHina

My first dare on this site!

Quote:
Hmm a cleaning motivation dare, how does this sound?
Zegi

Well, I asked for it and soon the dare was ready:
No orgasm while cleaning
For every ten minutes I'm not finished, I need to edge once.
For every minute I need to spank myself twice. Both to be done afterwards.

A little context beforehand:
Tomorrow I travel to my family for Christmas and my flat was in a catastrophic state. I didn't want to leave like that. Clothes still on the clothing horse, Bath not cleaned and tidied up, kitchen sink full...
I planned to do this all the day before, but I was lazy and in the evening I went to a party with some friends. Due to said party and my time with Mr. tequila, I wasn't able to stand up early and get my s*it done. No headache, but evading felt slow-mo in the morning. It was slow-morning
Motivation was very welcome!

I started my date at X:50 and the bathroom was my first target.
It was fairly easy. Cleaning the toilet, sorting everything in my mirror case, taking the things I need to pack.
It only took me about ten minutes.

Second target: Living room
I started my sidekick "Wall-E", a trustworthy vacuum bot and folded the clothes. Worst part: socks
Seriously, I love it planet, but if I could simply throw my old socks away and get new ones immediately, I wouldn't care for the environmental impact.
It took what felt like an eternity, but it were less than 15 (horrible) minutes.

Last, but unfortunately not least: the kitchen
When I came it, it wasn't too bad. Some dishes and cleaning the fridge, bringing the trash out...
And then I saw it: I forgot that we made chocolate fondue and somehow it burned itself in the pot. If course I forgot to put it into water before we went out...
It took me almost 15 minutes to clean it completely.
The rest of the kitchen was done very fast and I wrote back at X+1:43.

Overall 53 minutes which result in 5 edges and 106 spanks.
That's not too bad.
I was ordered to spank myself 26 times, edge once, spank myself 20 times and so on...

I'm not very fast at edging, so it took me almost an hour to do those with the interruptions and some breaks to calm down a little bit.

I still had my bag to pack, but instead with brat_tamer I had a spanking session. (my first time in getdare chat!)
It was sort of a punishment for myself that I kept being lazy the last two days.
I lost count of the spanks, but it should be around 60 with hands, 50 with a hairbrush, 40 with a belt and then 40 with a wooden spoon.
The belt really pushed me and all in all almost 200 spanks are a respectable amount for myself. If you consider that I had 106 before...

I don't think I will sit much tomorrow in the train, but the orgasm at the end was worth it all.

Now I will pack the rest of my stuff.
Thanks for your time, Zegi and brat_tamer and thanks for reading.
What a day.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A very nice report! You are quite talented
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you! That's very nice of you