Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

diapered slave

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:08 PM by bbydpr

I was told to do this:
Well in that case, I think that you should take some laxatives, put on a diaper, then go out when you start feeling some pressure. You may only mess while you are talking to someone, try not to make it noticeable and keep talking as if nothing happened. Once you get home you are to report how it went, who you talked to and if you think they noticed.

Here is my report on how it went

i felt a need to go before i even read your message as i hadn;t...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement

Posted 10-06-2020 at 01:19 PM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:47 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 11 days of denial and 6 days of absolutely no touching

As many of you would have seen from Lola.Fox’s latest ad, we have been broadening our horizons a little and looking for a casual play partner to sufficiently tease and humiliate me. Lucky for me, Kila took an interest in my eagerness and took full advantage. What follows is a detailed report of our play session!

Wow, where to begin... we started off chatting about
Old

The Pain Game! (Card game)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:32 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options.

Please feel free to suggest edits to the below game and I will incorporate when I play at the weekend

How it works
  1. Shuffle two identical decks of cards, so each number is repeated 8 times + 4 Jokers
  2. Pick up a random card and perform the associated action below
  3. Continue until
Posted in Dare Games
Old

Mr. A’s Extreme Home Alone Dares – Schedule! (9th – 11th Oct)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 04:08 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-10-2020 at 06:31 PM by bdsm_guy1

Background
In case you didn’t catch my thread, as I will be home alone from 9th to 11th October 2020 I issued a poll where GD members can vote on which dares I should do to fill my time. I massively misjudged the response rate and it turns out I will be doing all 10 dares (plus a few extra posted on the thread!). Therefore I am sharing below a suggested schedule of activities from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon – please feel free to suggest edits or additions!

I think that all
Old

About toys and equipment.

Posted 10-06-2020 at 01:29 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, various toys and other "equipment" are sometimes needed or wanted for some interesting dares. Currently, I have a rather limited collection:

Nipple clamps with chain
Black hood
Blind fold
Wooden clothepins (24 of them)
Hogtie kit (velcro/non lockable)
A set of 8 D6 dice in a bag
Shoe laces (for CTB and what not)

Not much, but still usable for some interesting dares I think. How ever, last night, I ordered a few other...
Posted in Uncategorized