Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Strong and scary feelings

Posted 07-06-2014 at 01:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly

I would like to introduce myself to the getdare users. I hope to be getting to know a lot more of you in the near future.

My name is butterfly. As my name indicates, Asslvr is my Master. We only met about two weeks ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years. I normally have a hard time opening up to somebody and trusting them, but somehow, I have already been able to tell him more than I have ever shared with anybody else.

He already knows me so well. Just
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 2

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:44 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Continued...

Next he told me to bend over on my hands and knees and spank my ass with the cane 50 more times. Getting from my back to my knees without closing my legs at all was super awkward (I got off the cam for a little bit of that), and I accidentally jostled the pegs when I was about halfway up, and OUCH. Then, I got on my hands and knees again, legs spread, pegs and butt towards the camera, and did the spanks. At this point I had a pretty good pain high going and I am pretty sure...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 1

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:43 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 07-05-2014 at 01:16 AM by Happy Me

This did not all fit in one blog, this is the first half:

Disclaimer: Deschut and I have been playing for a year now. Most of the things in this session are things that we have been working on for the entire time we have been playing together. This was by far the hardest session yet.

Why I am writing this:
This weekend is our one year anniversary, and this session was incredible, Deschut has never pushed me this hard, and I feel very proud of a few things in it, and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 3 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 11:38 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)
Updated 07-05-2014 at 02:36 AM by Nzrunner

Potty training will be saved until after I get back from vacation! But tonight Mistress decided that this puppy needed some exercise to keep it in good shape. First I slid my inflatable vibrating butt plug in and pumped it up as many times as I could stand. I made to 9 hard pumps before I began cramping slightly and feeling like I needed to take a shit badly. That was the "easy" part, I now had to do 72 squats. Now I usually have no trouble with squats I am in good shape with strong legs but...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 06:44 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

After such an incredible time during my first puppy training session I could not wait for this next one! When Mistress messaged me with tonights trainings my mind raced with excitement. It was so hard waiting until everyone else was asleep but finally It was all clear (i hoped).
My first task was playing fetch! I balled up a sock and had to toss it to the other side of the room prance over on all four paws pick it up bring it back and then drop my "ball" and bark. This was to be...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Word NO (Cont'd; as it applies to having... boundaries)

Posted 07-03-2014 at 01:11 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:19 PM by kittenlyss

This is actually written in response to naughtylittlegirl's blog posts on safety (Part 1 and Part 2). If you haven't read them yet, you should go read them. And if you're somehow reading MY blog, but haven't read hers yet, you must not frequent the blog section. I highly recommend doing so and her blogs in particular. /end advertisement

Being comfortable saying no - again, I'm something of a brat. I say no plenty. It's actually one of the first things I learned to watch for. How does...
Old

Check this out

Posted 07-02-2014 at 11:48 PM by NickeyC
Updated 07-10-2016 at 11:28 PM by NickeyC

Pm me "marker" and I will shove a marker up my ass and keep it there however much time you give me.

PM me finger and I will finger my ass 500 times then lick/suck on it for however long you say.

PM me "pain" and i will slap my pussy with a hairbrush 100 times.

PM me "panties" and I will put on panties, masturbate and cum onto them, and keep them in my mouth for however long you say.

PM me "pee"...
Posted in Uncategorized