Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Blog post 14 - fantasy story 3

Posted 04-05-2016 at 10:32 PM by RainbowSky

Note: Helps if you read blog post 12 and 13
Morning bitch. Guess what today is punishment for yesterday. Get your rubber panties and coat the inside with honey and icy hot. Don’t put them on yet though. Rub a generous amount of toothpaste on your nipples and clit. Then put the rubber pants on. Take your bondage strap, place it round your chest and pull it tight until your breasts are almost flat or until there are two fat skin bits either side of the strap. Get dressed. Then crawl downstairs,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Punishment task - Social experiments

Posted 04-03-2016 at 11:32 PM by RainbowSky

I asked for tasks for a social experiment to determine whether it is humiliation that arouses me or if it is physical stimulation. I believe heavily that it is embarrassing situation and humiliation, others thought differently. I received three social experiment tasks.

The first one already has its own blog post but I will do a quick summary here. I had to wear a small bottle half filled with rice in the crotch of my underwear all day or until a wet patch had passed through my underwear...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 13 - fantasy story 2

Posted 04-03-2016 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Likewise on the second morning of my blackmailing I woke up to another text. Morning slut, spank your cunt 250 times with a flogger followed by each ass cheek. Then insert your breakfast into your cunt, leave it 5 minutes then eat it from your cunt. Finally insert and egg into your cunt, wear your crotchless silk bow underwear, no bra and get dressed. Don’t drop the egg all day, if you do it will make a mess.

I bite my lip. Holding an egg in my cunt all day was going to be hard. I take...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 12 - Fantasy story 1

Posted 04-02-2016 at 11:32 AM by RainbowSky

I received the first text message first thing in the morning. Take a rope, tie it into a breast bondage harness. Then take your vibrator, place it on high in your arse. Wear your crotchless leather/lace mix pants and then diaper over the top with 4 diapers. Then wear your shortest blue mini skirt and a white crop top. I hope your diapers don’t show. I stared at the now familiar number of my blackmailer and closed my eyes. If only he hadn’t found that account of me online I wouldn’t be in this mess. ...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog 11 - sexslave fantasy story

Posted 03-24-2016 at 08:39 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-03-2016 at 11:15 PM by RainbowSky

The moment they appeared at my front door I regretted it. I’d seen online a quick easy way to pay off your university debt and I was thrilled. I didn’t want to have to spend the rest of my life paying it off. The quicker I could do it the better for me. So I signed up there and then. I still had two more years left at uni but at least this way I could earn the money back while spending it. It seemed simple enough, there didn’t seem to be any catch just a bit of night work. I didn’t read the t&c’s,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 10 - Toilet

Posted 03-21-2016 at 11:25 PM by RainbowSky

The blog post questions answered are:
Right we will have a complete record of you visits to the toilet tomorrow.
1. What you were wearing
2. What you needed to do
4 Confirm you sat to do it
5.How long did it take
6 how many squares of paper did you use
7. Did you wipe
8 Did you wash your hands

The record is here:
1st – 7:00am – immediately after waking up, in my pyjama shorts and t-shirt, wee, I sat down, 30 seconds, 2, yes,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Is it sexual acts or humiliation that arouses me?

Posted 03-20-2016 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky

I've realised that whenever something arouses me its usually a humiliating task or event or just that I get embarrassed about it.

Now I asked for social experiments to try out and see if it is sexual tasks or the humiliation factor that arouses me and makes me wet.

The first one I got, I have now completed yesterday. It involved filling s small perfume bottle with rice to the halfway mark and then placing it in the crotch of my panties, closely followed by a pair of tight...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized