Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Rate this Entry

The chapter II.

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:11 AM by sandimandi

We were silent all the way to home, my blouse is still wet and im starting to feel the cold air on my breasts...master´s last order was one unexpected to me, he had a break on the gas station ..no it was not for the fuel but for my deeper humiliation. "the window is dirty. so here is your chance to make me forgot your naughty behaviour, go and clean it! " I think my suprised face told him everything. I slowly went to look where is the water to wash the window on the car and deeply hoped someone will come out the build and will help me. As I tried to clean all the glass. My breasts were like a wipe that is drying the surface there... I was totally a mess and dirty. I was ready and master while still sitting in the car told me only " so hm like a pig , Im thinking where to put you now..I want my car clean ..."
We came home and master stopped the engine. He bent over to me and put a kiss on my lips...I was so thankfull to him and my heart was full with love.
Look at me! Im proud of you and thank you for all wht have you been doing for me till now, I love you and will ask you now...when you decide to follow me and crawl into the house you will be at my mercy ..totally, you will be nothing more than meat, a toy, a slut a slave .. for my all desires , sure you will have your safe Word that you may use ... it is all on you..
As he was talking to me his finger was on my clit and slowly playing with it... I was so excited and felt I want more and moreeee so I answered "yes master I´m yours
I want to be at your mercy, use me and abuse me as you wish"... my mouth stayed open, waiting for more kisses but master instead of it rubbed his finger from my pussy on my lips now and with smile: " sooo slutty ..you slut slave, your naughty pussy cannot lie, enjoy your taste slut , I know for what you are waiting but you must deserve it first." Than he left me there in the car. I knew I decided good ..my desire was bigger than my fear of the tortures what are waiting for me..I knew what to do now so I left my blouse and skirt in the car and crawled to the front door, I picked up the slave position and put the collar with leash on also .Im waiting in silence
I dont know how long I was there when my master opened the door, I came in and slowly took a look around. Our nice confort furnitures were away and the door to the bedroom was locked ..so yes I´m his slave now.
He ordered me to get the position with my ass is high in the air and my face on the floor...he knows how much I hate that and usually the second step is spanking on my ass or a hard ass fucking..so I really hate that position....as I was there I could not see where he is, I felt him around me, maybe he was watching me only, I could not know what he is doing.
when I was totally bored already and my legs sore I felt master´s feet on my ass, he came in front of me and put his feet under my face. Lick it! I started to lick his feet very grudgingly ..."what is that? do it properly! " than he put his toe into my mouth. as he was playing with my tongue he was talking to me...his voice was strong and comanding
I know you think I will give you a firm spanking now, hmm no you will not be spanked yet, you would enjoy it so much now. Your pussy is wet and I see your horny feelings.
I will spend my time with you ...it is a big challenge for me to teach you something , so I will teach you the first lesson now, - everything has its price. You must pay for your decisions, dont forget all what you will get as the price for your decissions!
Do you understand?
I, still with his toe in my mouth, answered " yes master, this slut understood and thank you for your time to teach me ".
Ohh good, I´m happy you remember something. Now come on we dont have time to waste...I have an interesting program for you. Master had prepared for me one kid chair with fixed big dildo. It was placed in the corner and in front of it was a little table like for kid also, all was very unconfortable and unbelievable true.. he is going to let me sit on that chair?? like one naughty sulky girl should do?
My stomach was empty and I was hungry already I wanted to ask for some food but master did not give me chance to ask him. When we went around the bathroom I stopped and wanted to go in...master slapped my face and ordered me to beg him for letting me use the bathroom...I must go so badly that I left all my pride and begged for letting me piss ...finally he let but under one condition, I must piss into a bottle with funnel and could not hide myself...I had nothing to do , I did as it was told to me
I´m sitting on the chair, all my body weight is on the dildo, I feel it deep in my pussy and my knees are level with my breasts ...the whole position is very uncomfortable ..I´m so disapointed now , I wanted to be used and fucked by my master and he is letting me write an essay now, the topic is: Im punished because I´m guilty...how much I am I sorry ...
I got 3 clean papers and one pen, I must complete the task by the midnight, the work must stay all clear and be nicelly written., hm it is hard , my mind is on my pussy and dildo, I cannot collect my mind and writing , as I´m above the paper my saliva is dropping on it, I could not hold it back, my mouth is open with o ring and my tongue is covered with lemon. I had to start my work again on the new paper ...the situation is the same. the writing is not going as i wanted it be, so my left hand is rubing my clit...I´m alone and master is not here he will not know it..but master has eyes everywhere, he saw me and instantly came to me: wht are you doing again? Ohhhh again, when he came back he put my fingers into a box with lube and with something what I did not know what is it.."now it is your order to rub that clit, you will do it! now! dont stop and have a dare to cum! " the start was good, the lube made my pussy horny than I started to feel something what I could compare to the fire. The burning feeling would not stop, it was more and more intensive and I felt it deeper and deeper in my vagina..It was a ginger. My master´s favorite torture implement. Now when I was working on the last page that I had to write, I wanted to be ready only, with watering eyes and burning body it was unbelievable to do my task in the way master wanted to get from me. My face dirty from all the running make up and there were tears on the page that Ijust finished and master came to me with the clock to check my product.
He saw all the mess what I had around me and he only showed me what is the time...midnight...
look at me! you look like an used slut now, you are so dirty and disgusting , I want not to see you around my clean room now
You will sleep here on the floor and I dont believe you. You are so naughty that I must fill your pussy with that dildo to keep you from cuming..and he filled my pussy with the dildo from the chair and tied my wrists to my knees also, again my position was terrible and the floor cold. "now again here is the time for the next decision for you, You may have a pillow and blanket or I may remove your o ring gag when you are able to pay the price for it. Do you want to know wht is my deal for you?" I nodded yes. Okay..the pillow costs 50 and 50 tit spanks with spoon , blanket 100 and 100 spanks with cane on ass, removing the o ring is one nice bastinado 30 and 30 with cane :-) and putting bag your ball gag
ahhmm meee....my neck is hurting alread so maybe the pillow would be good....and just let me think ..I think master will order me crawl tomorrow, he likes it so much when he sees my ass wiggling I will do it for him and I will my feet secure from the walk so I can survive the bastinado..ok I will take a bastinado also yes master pls I decided to get pillow and bastinado for the ball gag
Ok slut, here is your pillow and new gag, now sleep ....you will need your energy for tomorrow
your wake up time is at 5 am!!! no matter it is saturday ...you will pay tomorrow mooning at my breakfast time when you will have your interrogation also...
He went away and left me in the dark room...I heard he is taking the nice warm shower now...I´m trying to get my sleep...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2749 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another great chapter of your story. You keep me wanting to read what will happen next. I cannot wait for Chapter 3. Keep writing and keep posting your stories.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Comment
    Another great chapter of your story. You keep me wanting to read what will happen next. I cannot wait for Chapter 3. Keep writing and keep posting your stories.
    Thank you very much for the support. It makes me happy when you are reading my blog and you feel it interesting. I know my story is little bit another ........but I hope my readers can find their pleasure and excitment in it. ....