Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

Slavery: Rules and Tasks

Posted 01-07-2020 at 05:51 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-12-2020 at 03:14 AM by Night Drifter

My Rules.
1. Diapers at all times.
2. You don't have to mess them if you don't want too. I will reserve that for punishment. You will have put on the same diaper until your rules allow for changing.
3. You may remove them if you have to go out. If you do however, you may not change the next diaper until you mess it.
4. You will number each diaper with a permanent marker so we can keep track of how many diapers you use. You will keep the last 5 diapers available for..later use. 2 of which you will keep close to your bed at all times. Hope you don't mess them too much.
5. You will drink 2 litre of water minimum per day, spread out over the day as optimally as possible. Every hour you will drink at least a glass.
6. If you have to change, you will wait until you have to pee again. You will then immediately pee your fresh diaper to simulate the proper baby feeling
7. Leaks are forbidden and punished.
8. You will be sucking on your pacifier whenever you are on getdare.
9. You will listen to this once at least every day
10. Your crotch will remain shaven.
11. At least one meal a day will be eaten without hands. Baby food is always eaten from a bowl. No hands allowed.

Tasks.
1. Pad up, take a 1 liter enema and walk to your nearest store or pharmacy. Halfway there you will do 15 squats and 15 jumping jacks.
At the store buy yourself a drink and some baby powder. Then head home.
If you make it to the store without messing then you can change when you get home. Otherwise you have to stay in your mess for an additional hour after you get back.
2. one time this week, you will put on two diapers. Soak them completely with water. Drink 2 large cups of water an hour beforehand. Go out and take a walk somewhere find a bench and sit down. Then you may return home. You will be out for 30 minutes at minimum. (let me know if too public)
3. Babies need good food to grow. You will be eating at least 7 bottles of baby food this week. You may decide how to spread it out.
4. Oh dear baby found mothers make up. Baby uses lipstick to write: 'useless', 'sissy baby', 'I love Goddess Chloe','I stink' on different places on his body. As punishment mother paints the babies toenails pink and takes a picture of the result. Which of course gets posted on GD.

Changing rules.
I may change if :
1. You may either make a thread on GD asking for changes when you need them.
2. or you may ask me. Picture mandatory.
3. If I or on GD noone responds, you may change after an hour.

Misc:
1. I will update my blog daily. Note how many times and how I used my diapers and any tasks I did.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments