Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

10th November

Posted 11-11-2014 at 12:37 AM by sparklystar

hi everyone,

sorry this is so late. I'm back though. So on the night of the 9th of November I slept in my cat outfit of a thong, bra, long black/white socks, cat ears, tail and collar with my collar tied to my window handle. It was a little bit annoying as whenever I rolled over, I felt a little bit strangled but it was doable.

In the morning I got up, had my shower and wrote willing slut on my left thigh. I wore jeans, a bra, a t-shirt and a jumper as it is rather cold where I am. I got my cereal and ate it in my room, out of the bowl without my hands only using my tongue.

I was in lectures most of the day which meant my name was only said by friends twice so I only had to drink twice. I managed to hold my pee until 3pm, after all my lectures were over.

I managed to work in the words elephant, pain and slut into a conversation at hiphop, although the person I was talking to, didn't understand what I was going on about, but I managed it.

I chose to sleep bottomless last night and after completing my edges with my vibe, I settled down to sleep.

I'm thinking of adding a few more rules and sleeping dares so if you have ideas, message me.

write again soon,
Sparklysta
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 684 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments