Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Gilly

Rate this Entry

My PM dares

Posted 08-06-2018 at 10:04 AM by Gilly
Updated 02-03-2019 at 11:41 AM by Gilly

Here a list of my PM dares! Feel free to suggest another and I will add to my list if I like it....

SUITCASE X and I will frogtie and close myself into my suitcase plugged, ring-gagged and in lingerie for x minutes. Only, remember I cannot wear any heeled shoes or I won’t fit in. The space is very narrow
(Minimum 20 - maximum 80)

GOOD GIRL B/D/P and I will squeeze cum into my ass then put what you say to keep the cum inside. (B=peeled banana. D=thick dildo. P=large plug. B+P=peeled banana half AND large plug.)

NAUGHTY GIRL X and I will put the dildo in my ass, then keep it in with the help of a thong or panties for X minutes in the night (from 10 to 60) and hump a pillow so that on each thrust I get fucked in the ass

GOODNIGHT will dress and sleep in female nightwear till morning after

POSTURE X will walk inside house in high heels and a book on my head for x minutes (1 to 10 max) every time book falls will add 2 minutes.

CANE X will self cane my bare bottom x times (5 to 20)

PLUG X will plug my ass with a plug of your choice (specify size) for x hours (1 to 6 max). If PMd short before going to bed the time spent sleeping won’t count for the total

FILL will fill my ass with something edible and will try to eat it after it stays in for at least half an hour

SLUT X will fuck my ass with a dildo for x minutes in feminine attire in front of a mirror (max 30 minutes)

ROULETTE will try my best to do a faproulette if your choice and according to your roll. Give me an alternative option roulette please! I promise I won’t revert to the first if I choose to switch to the second.

YUMMY next time I cum, will swallow it

MIRROR YUMMY cum on a hand mirror, then stare at the mirror directly into your eyes for X minutes, then lick all cum and swallow. Do the whole dare in a kneeling position wearing lingerie only

SHOWER next time I will have a shower, will first piss on my face. Specify if mouth has to be closed or open and if shower must be done naked or in female lingerie

CLEAN IT and if I have something up in my ass will clean it with my mouth. Remember to specify if I have to taste it before

BOTTLE and I will fill a bottle with piss. Will then go into the shower dressed in female clothes and empty it on my head

GAG X and will put ballgag on for x minutes (10 to 60 max)

FACIAL and will do my best to self facial. Alternatively will cum in hand and rub it on my face. Specify if I have to leave mouth/eyes open and take a selfie (for my own amusement only)

POSITION send me a picture of a tied up woman or sissy and will do my best to replicate it in a self bondage session. Feel free to add details/toys I must use if not visible in the image

TIED UP X will tie myself up the way you want for X minutes (from 10 to 60)

WRITE IT X will write x times “I’m a silly whore” or similar x times on paper. Will do it on my knees and ballgagged. Feel free to order me any other predicament to add to my shame

TRY will try one of your own dares of my linking

SISSY will crossdress to anything you like. See my list of garments (and toys too....)

PINS X, Y: I will put X (please specify X, max 8) clothespins on the desired body part and leave them for Y minutes (max 10)

CLAMP EVEN/ODD and I will put clamps attached to a spreader bar on my nipples and extend it. Then I will roll on rolz a D10 (EVEN=10 minutes. ODD=30 minutes) will send via PM the link to rolz as a proof.

DOUBLE to make me do your dare twice (or double time/quantity) that is up to you, so specify it.

HOT POTATO I will post in the hot potato of your choosing (within my limits) and I am not allowed to boom it until someone else does.

WILD NIGHT and I will randomly select 5 of my own dares to perform using rolz. (I will also use it for X and other factors if applicable.) If possible, I will attempt all 5 dares in one session and send rolz link as a proof.

BLOWJOB X and I will attach my dildo to a mirror, kneel and train myself doing blowjobs for 30 minutes. X is the number of deepthroats I must do, holding them for 5 seconds each (x max 60). If I fail or can’t do them all in time will ask you a punishment

PM3 And I will do 3 of your dares within my limits

DENIAL X (X < 25) where X is number of hours denied

NO TOUCH X (X < 25) where X is number of hours no touching C&Bs

ADD and a PM dare within my limits and I will add it to my PM dare list until you give me permission to remove it.

NAILED R/B Paint my toenails red or black (you choose) and keep them like that for at least 24h. 2 Picture proof with timestamp will be sent to you

NEW and I will add whatever dare you send with it to this list (within my limits)

LABEL X with X a word of your choice, and I have to write that word on my body in thick permanent marker (no face allowed)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 709 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments