Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP

Like I said, a work in progress. I'm new and don't really know for what I will use it.
Rate this Entry

Report - Kitty training by Lyb

Posted 01-12-2020 at 05:52 PM by CuriousHina

My rules :

1) Since you like hypnosis, listen to this every day before going to bed while being blindfolded
https://www.emghypnosis.com/index.ph...82-trainfeline

2) When at home you will be naked except for your cat gear

3) Cats don't use furniture and so neither will you when at home. No chair, no sofa and no bed without bf's permission.

4) While your bf is here you must cook for him every day while wearing your large butt plug, ballgag, corset with your hands and ankles cuffed (yes I know it's more complicated but that is sort of the point)

5) Every day you will make sure the house is perfectly clean and then will reward yourself with an 10mn of masturbating in your favourite way. You can only cum if your bf allows and if he does not find the house clean enough you will clean again this time wearing nipple and clit clamps, and with your hands and ankles cuffed again.

6) Every day go for a 30mn walk wearing a crotch rope, your favourite butt plug and vibe on low and wearing your choker (you can choose the rest of your clothing)

I started on Saturday the 4th of January, but with permission to skip being completely naked and wearing my tail until my period was over.
It was a long day and I cleaned the whole flat, but skipped the masturbation due to my period. Same with the 30min walk. Cooking wasn't a problem either. I made us swabian pasta and that's really no big deal, even in bondage.
I listened to the hypno file the first time and I kinda like it. It wasn't hard to relax and I was really tired afterwards. I think these are good signs.

On Sunday I did my first 30min walk. We went out in the late afternoon and met no-one. Unfortunately there was still a little bit of blood, so instead of having fun after the walk, we watched family guy and I cooked again.
I think my boyfriend likes it if I cook in bondage. Unfortunately he is the better cook with and without bondage.
Before going to sleep, I listened to the hypno file again. Hopefully there will be some effects soon.
The last good news of the day: I'm in the mood again and that's always a sign that my period is almost over!
Instead of masturbating for 10 minutes, my boyfriend helped me with a vibe while I gave him a blowjob.
First orgasm after my period - check!

Monday :
My boyfriend didn't need to work, so we had more than enough time for the walk and everything else.
I actually like the walks, so I can change the plug. Wearing my tail the whole day isn't very comfortable. I always have the feeling I need to go to the toilet.
Best part of the day:
I made salad for lunch and while I prepared it, my boyfriend took me from behind across the table. He's not always that spontaneous and I'm happy that this whole thing has this effect
I think he really likes my outfit, because he keeps playing with me when we lay on the couch.
Asking for permission to sit on the couch is still strange, but somehow OK. Maybe it's an effect of the hypno.

Tuesday:
A long day at university.
I couldn't prepare food, but as soon as I was home, I did my walk. (I simply didn't want to change twice)
I checked the whole flat again to look what I could do to make it cleaner and dusted a little bit.
Afterwards I cooked. Everything in my cat outfit of course.
My boyfriend said that the flat was fine.
The 10 minutes of masturbation were enough to have an orgasm and I feel asleep while listening to the hypno.
My boyfriend woke me up, so I could change in my night wear.

Wednesday:
Again a long day at university again...
I almost overslept and did my walk right after I was back home.
I made some sandwiches for dinner and just for fun for a short spanking. Despite being horny, unfortunately nothing happened afterwards. No orgasm while masturbating either.
Shortly after the hypno I feel asleep.

Thursday:
A really boring day.
Just one course at university. Best time if the day: I was laying in the couch and my boyfriend made me orgasm with the Hitachi.
The walks aren't really fun anymore. The first few were exciting, but I don't really like doing walks and they became a choir and despite the vibe more or less boring.

Friday:
Really not worth too mention. Business as usual...
Only thing that I realized, is that the hypno is somehow working. I'm not totally behaving like a cat or anything, but I often think about it and ask myself what a cat would do now. Something like laying in the sun or looking for attention. So it's working an a meta-basis.

Saturday:
A good day because my boyfriend had no work and time for me. Unfortunately he decided that I didn't clean the flat as good as possible. So I had to redo evening under his watchful; handcuffed and my legs bound together.
I think the flat was clean enough and he just wanted to use that rule for once.

Sunday way really lame.
We slept for half the day and watched southpark before he had to go.
In the evening I went to some friends and we drank some wine. It was a good evening, but I'm a little bit sad, that I'm alone again in my flat now. So it was a good distraction.
The hypno file is really stuck in my head by now and I almost asked for Ormiston to sit down while I visited my friends xD
I will listen to it one last time after finishing this text and masturbate for ten minutes afterwards.

All in all it was an interesting experience, but hard to keep track of all rules and very time intensive. Sometimes it became very tedious.
I will take a break from these kind of time consuming rules for a bit.
Still a lot of thanks to lyb for taking the time to make them. In the end it was fun and lead to some amazing moments with my boyfriend.

Thanks for reading,
Hina
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments