Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Hello Mr. Rainbow

Posted 07-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by Butterfly

About three weeks ago, I posted an ad for a temporary/part time Dom. I honestly did not have high expectations. I am picky. I need somebody who is accepting of my unique situation (I am married to a lovely man who used to be my Dom) and who can be accomodating and flexible because of it. I also need a Dom who matches well with my sub personality (I am a brat, a little and also I have very strong views about my submission).

I was very surprised when the first response I received was from somebody named RopeRigger. I had no idea who this person was, didn't recognize his name at all but his application was very promising.

As it was time to sleep, I put the application away and went to bed. The next day, I woke up to about 7 applications (a lot less than a usual female sub ad, but way more than I was expecting due to my circumstances). However, the first one was still the best, although there were two others who were also decent contenders. I responded to everybody and let them know if I would be interested in chatting or not. Not soon after, I began conversations with two of them; RopeRigger was one of them.

Although the conversation with the other Dom I was talking to focused on my submission style and what he would expect of me (it really felt like a formal interview), RopeRigger and I just chatted about everyday things. We talked about work, my wedding, what foods we liked or didn't like and music. It impressed me that there was no request for photos, or sexual innuendos, or asking for my cup size. I was the one who had to bring up kinky things to talk about!

So after 48 hours of talking about non sexual things, we began to discuss what we wanted and needed out of a D/s relationship. We discussed what rules we would want and how we would want to proceed. He even told me he would be happy to try exploring my little side with me (which made me super excited!).

We really clicked. It was easy to chat to him about both normal everyday things, as well as the sexual stuff. I never felt any pressure from him to rush into anything, and actually he held me back a few times, and assured me he wanted to make sure my husband was 100% on board.

It made my decision really easy!

On June 26 we began a trial to see how compatible we would be in a D/s relationship. There have been some challenges and bumps on the way, but we both have been flexible and have adapted to things very well. Communication seems to be something we both work hard at, and it shows. I even had to safeword once, and the way he reacted made me feel very safe and comfortable.

I was also very surprised how he handled it when I slipped into little space one night when I was tired. He is naturally caring (but equally evil). I think he is going to do great as we explore my little space.

I love that he loves my brattiness. He doesn't want to beat it out of me, instead he embraces it and laughs with me! Even when I took to calling him Mr. Rainbow even before our trial (he wears ONLY black most of the time, how boring!). :P

Our trial has been fantastic! Although there are still some loose ends, and some challenges to overcome (mostly with timing), I feel like we work really well together. and I know that Asslvr feels comfortable with Mr. Rainbow so far (which is the most important part to me!). And so today, with Asslvr’s blessing, we have decided that we are going to make our relationship official! I don't know what this means for the future, or where this will lead, but I do know that it feels right and I am looking forward to seeing what happens from here!

Views 3479 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hello little one. I am very much looking forward to what the future will bring. Finally I can comment on all the things!

Thank you for agreeing to be my sub, and until next time all you folks.

Mr. Rainbow
  2. Old Comment
    I'm very happy for you Butterfly! I hope you will have a lot of fun and satisfaction out of this and get to be little much more.
    And Eeyore approves too of course!

3. Old Comment
    I also wanted to say grats to you Butterfly! ��
    Posted 07-08-2017 at 04:54 PM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Ah, poor man. Don't get me wrong, he is a lucky guy, Butterfly is awesome - but did she warn him how many friends she has who will kill him slowly and painfully?

Best of luck to you both.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RopeRigger View Comment
    Hello little one. I am very much looking forward to what the future will bring. Finally I can comment on all the things!

Thank you for agreeing to be my sub, and until next time all you folks.

Mr. Rainbow
    Comment on all the things!!!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I'm very happy for you Butterfly! I hope you will have a lot of fun and satisfaction out of this and get to be little much more.
    And Eeyore approves too of course!

Hehe I love it! Thank you. We are really enjoying the few steps we have taken with little space.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Comment
    I also wanted to say grats to you Butterfly! ��
    Merci mon Belle amie ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Ah, poor man. Don't get me wrong, he is a lucky guy, Butterfly is awesome - but did she warn him how many friends she has who will kill him slowly and painfully?

Best of luck to you both.
    Compliments and kindness? Are you sure this wasn't icey? Hehe just kidding. I've already warned him of all my friends willing to kill him, I especially warned him about Icey and assured him that she may be tiny but she can cause some damage.

Thank you ♡ I'm very excited!
  9. Old Comment
    Yaaay so happy for you both!

PSA: Look after Butterfly or I will hunt you down. I am a small package of violence if provoked.

In seriousness, I am really happy for you guys and hope you have lots of fun exploring and learning together.