Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Whoa

Posted 10-22-2010 at 10:28 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Just had the most intense game of FIFA ever. Won 7-6 in penalty kicks. Blocked number 7 AGAINST Man U and won on the next kick! It was EPIC! Needless to say I am done for the night. That game drained me.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun fact

Posted 10-20-2010 at 04:21 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Today is my birthday
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ugh

Posted 10-18-2010 at 08:17 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I know this has happened a lot but once again I am having girl trouble. This situation is a little different situation however. There is this girl. I have met her a few times. My roommate went to high school with her. She is kinda cute and from what I have seen has a good personality. The only problem is I have no idea how to approach it. I am afraid if I do it I might sound like a total creeper by either her or my roommate. My plan is to ask him if there is any chance. From there maybe something...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing

Posted 10-18-2010 at 07:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Okay I am not sure where this will take me but whatever. I enjoy writing. Writing is an escape for me. It takes away stress. Even if I am working on a school essay, I might enjoy it. I remember last year working on a paper about Baseball Sabremetrics. That was some of the most fun working on a paper that I have ever had. I got to read articles that I enjoyed and furthered my knowledge about the sport I love so much. I am sure my english teacher had no idea what the fuck I was talking about but...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fifa 11 pc

Posted 10-05-2010 at 09:33 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I got Fifa 11 for the PC today. If by some odd chance you have it and want to play, add me. Manbearpig1020
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An update about the life of MBP

Posted 10-05-2010 at 09:38 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hello everyone. As you might have noticed, I have not been very active for the past month and a half. That is because school is a bitch. But my life has been entertaining nonetheless. I have met a bunch of new people and I have an apartment for next year as well . No new news otherwise. I might have some thoughts later at some point but for now, farewell.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Psst

Posted 09-27-2010 at 07:50 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I am skipping a class right now. I am hard ass
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized