Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posting More on This Site

Posted 05-06-2009 at 07:06 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will now be posting more on this site. I wanted to keep my total posts on this site, a good distance lower (away) than my total posts on another site. Well that site has now been taken down, so I will now post more often on this site.

It is rather unfortunate too becuase I told a coulple of other users about the site on this site, so now I don't know if they got a chance to visit the site. It is none of buisness anyway to know if the user have went on the site and/or created accounts....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell me you really like this song...

Posted 05-03-2009 at 07:27 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Who can not like this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaWA1uyCBzg

I think it is a great song to many situations in life. No need for me to name situations, becuase every peron's situation is going to be different.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going for awhile

Posted 05-03-2009 at 02:59 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

I am going on holiday so I wont be on getdare for a month or so. Dont miss me to much(you better miss me lol).

So I will post you all when I get back.

Have a dareing time.

viva
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.17 average.

Happy getDareiversary to Me!

Posted 05-03-2009 at 01:57 PM by Tiger

Today is my one year anniversary on getDare! There has been some ups and downs, some fights, and some great friends. I would like to thank everyone who has made my experience on here a good one.

Since my first blog, I found someone else who is very nice and was willing to wait until I was ready to be my master. MP, I am ready now and yours! Torture me as you please.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forever No more

Posted 05-02-2009 at 07:00 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A getdare user was "kind" enough to say, she doesn't want me to talk, reply, respond etc.. to her anymore. So I will respect that, and I will no longer do any of that to her anymore.

It's quite sad you know. Becuase she is welcome to talk, reply, respond etc... to me.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About me - in case you are curious

Posted 05-02-2009 at 11:55 AM by Kara

I am Petite
Height: I am 5'1" (155cm)
Weight: Around 100lbs (42kg)
Measurements: 32A-23-33 (81-58-84cm)

I was adopted when I was 18 months old

I have:
Black Hair
Brown Eyes

I started playing truth or dare in real life with a group of friends in the 4th grade. We formed into a very close group and we continued to have TorD as a major part of our lives through high school. Then we went in different directions to college,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave & Master blog-day 7

Posted 05-01-2009 at 10:19 PM by Elin0553

As some of you may have noticed, I waited to late for my blog , and now I must do 2 today.

So basicly today was really fun. (well, yesterday was fun)

But lets not get into details. I had collage today, and I figured out I can bring SOME elevtrinics on my "trip" to summer camp w/ my school.

Like Ipods and suchs...but nothing major. I also got a new camera today! I'll be posting more on websites (closeups only) (mabey)

But Ill be...
Posted in Uncategorized