Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Harry Potter.

Posted 10-15-2009 at 02:24 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I have developed an unhealthy obsession with the Harry Potter series. Don't laugh. It's true.
I've read the books far too many times. And I've watched the films too much too.
I highly recommend you do not admit to me that you've read the books, or I will yell questions about them at you about your favourite characters and such. Just ask Dune
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi guys!

Posted 10-15-2009 at 10:20 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Ok, so I've been MIA for 2 months or so, because I've had to deal with a lot of crap. It's not gone away yet, but I thought I'd pop in to let you all know that I'm still alive.
I don't know if I'll stay around, because although there are some awesome people around, I think it's the wrong sort of envrionment for me now.
But, yeah, I'm mostly OK, and I miss quite a lot of you.♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im back

Posted 10-14-2009 at 09:50 AM by Justamale

After long absence from Get dare I am back and currently looking for female sub/pet/slave..

Anyone who may be intrested can im me or read my post here..

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33468
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later

Posted 10-13-2009 at 03:10 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is an amazing play. It is a docu-drama, meaning like a scripted documentary. What happened was a man named Matthew Shepard (who was gay) was brutally murdered in a hate crime. A theater company from New York came and talked to them about what had happened and how they felt about it. They then used all that dialogue in this play.

Last night was the 11 years anniversary, so I saw "The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later" in which the theater company goes back and reinterviews...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

And the beat goes on.

Posted 10-12-2009 at 09:22 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Everyday, I do the same thing. Wake up, shower, eat, go to college, go to work, sleep. I like the constancy of this; seeing how everyday is planned out and no unexpected events come up. But I wish for diversity at the same time. My days just blend together, with nothing to tell them apart. I honest distinguish between my days by what I eat. Sad isn't it, how nothing else is different enough to track between days. So I need to change without changing; to stay constant with some variables. But...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

20 Is the Number!!

Posted 10-11-2009 at 03:04 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Tommarrow is my birthday!! I turn 20.

You know what we are doing for my birthday? Well, my parents said it is up to me, so I chose to just stay home, and eat at home.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2000!

Posted 10-09-2009 at 03:50 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Tags 2000

I now have 2000 posts!

Congratulate me here.

(lol, just kidding)
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized