Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aki

Rate this Entry

1st messed diaper

Posted 08-28-2013 at 09:25 PM by Aki

I recently have been curious about using suppositories to engineer "accidents". Last night I went out and bought 2 different types and started to experiment the 1st of which has resulted in the completion of...

30. Mess your diaper and wear it for 10 minutes

I really needed to poop even before I started but I still could easily hold it for at least half a day more if I wanted. As it was my 1st time using a suppository I put only 1 glycerin suppository in and diapered myself. I really needed to pee so I let it go straight away and went and sat at my computer and waited.

After 15 minutes there was no change in my urge to poop. A few minutes later the urge began to build. 25 minutes in and the feeling was getting desperate. I'm still trying my best to hold it at this point but I knew that I would soon loose the battle. 5 minutes later I could no longer hold it and started pooping uncontrollably and once I started I couldn't stop. I was standing in bathroom and when I started the poop was soft so I was worried that the diaper might leak so I sat down on the toilet to catch any. I felt that the diaper had more chance to leak while sitting so I stood up again. I was surprised that I could sit and then stand still pooping uncontrollably. What a strange feeling that was.

I decided to wear it for 10 minutes to complete the dare. I'm really impressed with the suppository. The action was really gentle no cramps, just the overwhelming need to poop. clean up was easy because I didn't squish it. I still have to try a bisacodyl suppository I have read that are a bit more harsh but more effective. I have a plan in the future sometime to suppository and diaper myself just before bed and see if I can make myself poop in my sleep. that could end up in a really big mess so I'll have to plan that well in advance to protect my bed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2965 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You never forget your first!
    I found it really hard to mess myself normally, but it gets easier.

Well done!