Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

We Meet Again: Good Night and Goodbye

Posted 12-23-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

When we woke up on Sunday morning, I could barely move. I realized how tightly I had clenched all of my muscles when I had been cumming with the wand at the end of last nights session. My legs were especially sore. Before Asslvr even woke up, I was running a bubble bath to go and relax. I felt much better when I was done.

We had to get all our stuff and all of the toys packed up (oh my goodness there were so many and they were spread over the entire hotel room), and leave the hotel. We finally went down to the falls, and walked along them so that Asslvr got to see them, and take some pictures (if anybody is interested in seeing pics from our trip, please ask Asslvr and he can give you a link to our dropbox).

After a long drive home, we spent some time with my family. We played a game and had a few drinks, and then it was early to bed because Asslvr had to be at the airport for 6 am (which felt like 4 am for him because of the time difference).

But before we went to bed, I wanted to make sure to give Asslvr one more orgasm, I used my mouth, doing this tongue thing that seems to drive him crazy. He then let me cum with my little pink bullet vibe, however he stopped it everytime I made a sound. This was so frustrating as I am not good at being silent. Thankfully he didn’t make me cum silently. Cumming beside him feels so good but I was still horny so I begged him to allow me to cum again. He allowed it as long as I would use my mouth to make him. We thought it would be a good idea if we both got to cum at the same time.

I got down on my knees beside the bed and Asslvr sat in front of me. I tucked my little bullet vibe against my clit and squeezed my knees together in order to keep it in place. I then started to use my mouth on him. I would take him as far into my mouth as possible and then use my tongue to stroke up the underside of his cock (oh my goodness first time I have ever used that word in a blog) up to the tip. I swirled around the tip and then started to suck on him really hard and fast for a minute, still using my tongue to flick the tip every time I stroked up. I would then slow down and go deeper, repeating the motion of my tongue on the underside. Normally, I can do this quiet well when focused, but this time I was a bit distracted.

The vibe against my clit kept springing to life, making me jump and moan and squirm. Since Asslvr had just cum, and I wasn’t as focused as usual, it was taking him a much longer time than normal to cum. I so badly wanted to get him close so that I could cum. I was getting desperate and was starting to whimper while I sucked on him. Everytime he turned off the vibe, I would go hard and fast and strong trying to get him to the edge, and then he would turn the vibe on and I would get close and my momentum would slow and I would just be moaning around him, losing all of my previous progress.

Finally Asslvr told me he was close and said my trigger word. I began to cum with him still in my mouth, but because I was cumming, my mouth slowed down way too much and he never got to cum. Thankfully after I had cum, I had no distractions and was able to get him to cum soon after. We then curled up and went to sleep.

The next morning we had to have him at the airport really early. I was barely awake.

Saying goodbye was really hard. I was so sad to see him go. We had a lot of fun together, and I knew that when he was leaving it was going to be a long time before we got to see each other again. But we had to focus on all the good things:

*Having over 50 edges and 40 orgasms with him
*Getting my first hickey
*Showing him one of the prettiest places ever
*Penis balloons
*Making our bear family
*Playing with anal toys for the first time
*Delicious meals together
*Making cookies
*Playing in the arcade like children
*Spending time with my family; game night
*Being able to hold hands
*Visiting a sex shop for the first time
*Beating another record
and many more …

Thank you again to all of you who have been on this journey with us. I will be posting the answers to your questions very soon.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This part is always bittersweet. I'm so glad you both had such a wonderful time together, and I hope the time flies by until you can meet again (but not too fast, because I know you still have fun other ways).

And you made me grin at: "oh my goodness first time I have ever used that word in a blog". I love those moments.
    Posted 12-25-2014 at 11:34 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline