Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Trust fund.

Posted 09-26-2017 at 04:24 AM by AbusiveMaster

With a trust fund, or certain saving accounts, you can have a significant amount of money, and yet still be poor as you have no access to the funds without incurring penalties that you are unwilling to pay. So it is possible to be worth thousands, tens of thousands, and yet be unable to buy a can of beans.

Imagine then, if you will, that instead of your financial worth, you were to deposit your value as a person, your worth as a human being, into a trust fund. The fund is administered by your Dominant. The penalty for early withdrawal is a brach of the agreement you have with your Dom.

As such, though you started out as a valuable human being, and your value still exists, the control of your worth now lies in the hands of another. In order to be given enough value to survive, you find yourself dependant on your Dom, of earning back a small portion of what was originally yours for a limited period of time.

You are worthless, regardless of the truth of your value. Everything that makes you worthwhile is given to someone else, everything you are is held in trust by another, and without them you ain't worth a can of beans.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1753 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mhh,.. interesting analogy but i disagree.

I would say that the less worth my pet allows herself to be with me, the more value and strength she has in rl.
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, interesting, but I always have in mind the value of their submission if they submit to me and I hope they do too. So whilst I think you can treat someone as having no or little worth, or make them do things that might lead them to believe the same in some ways, the reality is somewhat different.