Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Just starting!

Posted 05-11-2009 at 09:31 AM by Mysterious the 1st

I've just posted my first dare request thread so we'll see how it goes!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Little time, some fun

Posted 05-11-2009 at 08:08 AM by perv2thebone

Since a few weeks I am having an online Mistress have fun with me. Last session she made me pee in a glass a little (guess we both wished I could have peed more). She then made me pour half the glass on a plate and splash my face with the rest of it. She made me slurp some from the plate, which made me extremly hard. Then she told me to come on the plate as well. After lapping some up like a little dog I was to get some coffee and pour the contents of the plate into the coffee. I enjoyed the coffee for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm old...

Posted 05-10-2009 at 11:56 AM by Fiendish

I'm 20 now...

I'm old...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Very Very Depressing

Posted 05-09-2009 at 07:02 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Why does it happen to me? Today a line of thunderstorms was heading my way. The strength I wanted was the severe part of the line. But like most of the times the severe part was just to my north, and then later it was just to my south

What the heck is wrong with my town!!!!???!!

Sometimes I come close to crying. But mostly I become sad.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Schoooll?

Posted 05-08-2009 at 09:56 PM by fork

I can't wait to go to college next year. I simply cannot take high school life anymore. I'm sick of drama and everything causes it here. Prom? Why is everyone fighting about prom? Get on the limo thing, go there, dance, go home. Have fun. I finally get a date for that and he bitches and complains that he's not going with some other girl. Ummm.. okay? Does it really matter? None of us are dating and all he's doing is making me feel like shit so okay, he doesn't get to go anymore. It's /my/ prom, not his....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posting More on This Site

Posted 05-06-2009 at 07:06 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will now be posting more on this site. I wanted to keep my total posts on this site, a good distance lower (away) than my total posts on another site. Well that site has now been taken down, so I will now post more often on this site.

It is rather unfortunate too becuase I told a coulple of other users about the site on this site, so now I don't know if they got a chance to visit the site. It is none of buisness anyway to know if the user have went on the site and/or created accounts....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell me you really like this song...

Posted 05-03-2009 at 07:27 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Who can not like this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaWA1uyCBzg

I think it is a great song to many situations in life. No need for me to name situations, becuase every peron's situation is going to be different.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized