Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

After deleting the text – didn’t want to send that by accident and Master still doesn’t know this happened until now – I did as instructed and after getting dressed in normal panties, bra, shorts and t-shirt, I then stripped down to my underwear and did the 150 spanks to each cheek, 50 light, 50 medium and 50 hard. It ached. Then I saw I had to do 150 to my crotch all hard plus pinch each nipple alternately. To do this I knew I would have to take my bra and panties off so I did. My hand-eye coordination...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 1

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Now, I’m usually a very good, obedient submissive to my Master, who also happens to be my boyfriend but when I got the text about today late last night, I couldn’t believe it.

The rules for today are:
For the Christmas Eve dare you´ll wear a tshirt and shorts. As you´re an owned naughty girl, you know that you´ve to follow the orders because you really want to obey. The upcoming dare lets you act as a dirty slut, that´s why you´ll be punished for all...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.00 average.

Christmas Wishes

Posted 12-24-2014 at 10:17 AM by Tease
Updated 12-24-2014 at 10:00 AM by Tease

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site, especially those I get to speak to regularly. This year has been a tough one for me moving into a new job role that quickly turned to hell as the pressure to deliver projects on time increased and resulted with my eventual collapse through exhaustion.

Since that calmed down and I've been back to the site I've forged some new friendships with some truely remarkable people and I want to say a few words...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly.jpg
Views:	1224
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	259   Click image for larger version

Name:	Frosty.jpg
Views:	1259
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	260   Click image for larger version

Name:	jlstockton25.jpg
Views:	1269
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	261   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red.jpg
Views:	1291
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	262  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Toy's

Posted 12-24-2014 at 07:34 AM by Lisa_sg
Updated 09-02-2022 at 04:11 AM by Lisa_sg

Small butt plug
Medium butt plug
large butt plug

6"Suction cup dildo

Chastity cage

Oh and household items.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

23rd of December

Posted 12-23-2014 at 11:25 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a very relaxed day yesterday. I got up and had a shower writing 'whore' and 'slut' on my thighs and breasts before getting dressed into my skirt and t-shirt combo that Master had picked out. I wasn't allowed underwear, which was fine. Kind of.

I then went downstairs and had my breakfast as a dog on the floor as it was very early before everyone got up.

Now my stepdad was out at work and my stepmum took my oldest stepsister...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

PM Dares

Posted 12-23-2014 at 08:28 PM by Captain Sparklez
Updated 08-28-2017 at 05:01 PM by Captain Sparklez

Since some of these PM dares are new, you may support me by quoting the PM dare text when daring me. I'd much appreciate it but you don't have to, of course.

PM me WAIT and I mustn't have my next orgasm one day later than according to these rules. Counts for every WAIT PM dare I receive until my next orgasm.
You may add a task or rule, including on how to do my next orgasm, within my limits. The one day more does not count then if I complete the task or obey the rule....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To Keep Track of Dares

Posted 12-23-2014 at 04:41 PM by RDL92

Current Dares
From henrymcgregor: "Camel toe". Removed my underwear, have the crotch seam between my lips, edge at least 5x/hr and make the seam wet.

From Switchable: "7 Day Challenge? " http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=204043

Success:
1) TBA

Failures:
1) TBA
Posted in Uncategorized