Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

1. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

That sounds like a very hot session you had. Now you are way ahead of me - I'm starting Day 6 and you're freshly emptied. :-) From experience I know it will be after about 14 days that I'm getting really horny, and after 21 I'll be climbing the walls. I don't have PM dares set up; maybe I should.
  2. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Well, I did it *once* for 5 weeks, it was my first attempt then. Now read what happened yesterday... This orgasm was so good, and I will go on with denial. Let's see what happens and what the PM dares bring to me. I love dares and giving report.
  3. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

I don't know how long it will go either. It's fine if we don't approach this the same way, and I don't have any specific goal. My record is 31 days last year, and that one was a goal to see if I could last a month. Earlier this month, I ended up at 17, mainly because I got so busy I didn't even think about it for over a week, and then lasted a week more. My body didn't fall asleep - it was going berserk by the end of it!
  4. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Hi JAZ,
    yes, I remember you too, thank you for posting to my blog!
    Of course, we could try doing it parallel, but I take dares that contain (ruined) orgasms, so I will have an advantage. And I don't know, how long this phase will go. Maybe I allow myself one orgasm every week or two? This will keep me horny, because the body still has to produce sperm. If I don't allow any ejaculation, the body will fall asleep in its sexual functions. This may be too extreme for me, although I liked it the last time.
    Either way, it was nice to hear from you, and we can of course stay in contact and talk about our progress.
    See you!
    M.
  5. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Hi darkblue, I remember you from Butterfly's gD orgasm bank thread - it's too bad that fizzled out, because it was a fun idea.

I also saw the denial diary idea and liked it - thanks for posting your experience here. Good luck with your self-imposed challenge.

By chance, my last orgasm was also on 3/24/19. This got me thinking that maybe I'd try my own challenge since we're on the same denial clock. I don't allow myself to ruin, though - I find it relieves a lot of the tension and still feels very good. We could keep up with each other's "progress." Misery loves company, as they say.

Good luck!
  6. Old Comment

How comes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I understand the frustration that comes from these things. However, I honestly don't think that those people are ever going to not be here. Even if the current offenders learn the error of their ways, they will be replaced by others who are either inexperienced or who are here just to live out a fantasy.

But, I will say that when you find those diamonds in the rough, they are real gems. They make all the crap worth it.
    Thank you for your kind comment.
    In fact, I should be happy, that this site isn't corrupted by trolls.
    You are right, finding the gems makes it all worth it, but it is not easy and takes time, that I often don't have.

Have a nice day,
    M.
  7. Old Comment

How comes

I understand the frustration that comes from these things. However, I honestly don't think that those people are ever going to not be here. Even if the current offenders learn the error of their ways, they will be replaced by others who are either inexperienced or who are here just to live out a fantasy.

But, I will say that when you find those diamonds in the rough, they are real gems. They make all the crap worth it.