Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

A day in the life of... 8

Posted 08-14-2013 at 12:40 PM by DeBael
Updated 12-01-2013 at 04:16 PM by DeBael

I've had multiple requests to do another 'a day in the life of', so I decided I'd give it another go.
Charlotte gave me the rules for today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21
How about a little "Pokemon Training":

1) Win 3 blackjack rounds with a dare for each lost hand. Opponent is your choice.

2) Get "accidently" caught by your brother or sister...
ROLL:
1 : ... just wearing bra and panties.
2, 3: ... just wearing panties.
4, 5: ... just wearing bra.
6 : ... naked.

3) Win 3 posts in the person above "Loser has to..." or "The Loser has to..." section.

---

4) Wear a buttplug while at work.

5) While having a break get a pen, go to the toilet and draw your Pokemon (Ralts) on your bare chest.

---

6) Right after coming home. Get down on all fours and lick your shoes clean. You may not use your hands for holding them.
I started the day with dare 2. I rolled a three. I took a shower and was putting on my clothes afterward. Slowly, waiting for my sis to come in. I waited for about 20min and while I was grabbing my bra she came in. I was wearing nothing more than panties and she saw me like that.
I put on a jeans and t-shirt and went out to Lien's house in the hope to be able to borrow some of her clothes.
Her mom opened up and let me in. I told her I had a date in a while and that I forgot most of my nice clothes at college. She lent me her short, strapless dress (reached just above my knees), her necklace and a pair of her boots. I thanked her, stayed and talked for a bit, told her I owed her one and left.
I went home and put on the outfit: panties, bra, black thights, her dress and her boots. They were a bit snug but looked rather nice.
I first went on to win some 'loser has to'-matches. I quickly won the first two, then lost one and won the fourth
The lost match had me tie my legs together and handcuff myself behind my back with a vibrator in me. Lien is totally not into any kind of BDSM-related stuff so I just took the handcuffs out, placed them and the key on the floor while I took out the rope and then went to my bed to have a soft underground. I left the keys on the floor by my closet on purpose so it'd be a challenge to get them.
I tied my legs together, using many knots and loops because I'm inexperienced. I inserted the vibrator, turned it on, a bit too high and quickly handcuffed myself behind my back.
I was helpless and quickly very turned on. I flailed and struggled against my bonds. I came multiply times while I was trying to escape. I got off the bed, my limbs shaky from the pleasure.
I dragged myself over the floor in the direction of the keys while panting and drooling.
I fumbled around a bit with the keys but in the end managed to unlock my wrists and I quickly removed the demon within me.
I hurried to undo the knots that immobilized my legs, bright red from the embarrassment from my kinky experience.
I checked GD again and saw that no one did the comando dare in the GDPD-thread yet so I decided I'd again have to take one for the team. Very ashamed of myself I redressed so I was missing my panties. The thights were rather thick and the dress was long enough so it was impossible for anyone to see, but it still was very weird to feel so naked yet look completely normal.

I proceeded to play blackjack online. I won twice, lost once then won again. My opponent dared me to eat my next meal from a bowl on the ground. It was hard to eat bread while my dress slipped upward. I ended up resting on one arm while my other hand held the dress over my ass.
At last it was time to leave for work so I lubed up my buttplug and inserted him. I did not have any trouble with wearing one as I do tend to ignore such stuff but I'm sure Lien'd be awkward the whole time so I was too.
I arrived at the 'non-profit-organisation-shop' I work at and took place behind the register.
As usual it was very quiet and I spent most time talking to my friends. Too bad the stool I sat on while on serving had been repaired multiple times so its legs were uneven. This made my butplug move a bit from time to time so I acted very suprised and embarrased every time. They though the yelping was from the unstabilty of my chair though
During my break I went to the toilets, removed my dress and drew a ralts on my chest and tummy. I wasn't afraid of someone to come in because, well there was next to no one in the shop.

After my shift I went home, removed my shoes, trew them on the ground and got on all fours. I had to grab them multiple times with my teeth to put them in positions to lick them. They are rather old so the sole had a purely vile and disgusting taste to them. I was brave and licked like crazy.
Next up was removing my buttplug. After all this time it was rather difficult to remove it, I cried and whimpered like a little baby, cursing myself for 'ramming objects in my ass'.

Now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening and watch Buffy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1926 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments