Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Faproulette experience and then some!

Posted 07-04-2023 at 02:27 PM by KinkyBBW

I invited a GD friend to play a roulette from Faproulette with me. We had to modify it since he is not even in the same countey let alone the same house.

For reference, this is the roulette that we did. I insterted my Hush and Dolce so my clit, g-spot, and ass were all being vibrated. He had me put on a harness to keep everything in place and use my spreader bar. I attached one hand to the center of the bar but kept my other hand free for safety purposes as well as so I could respond...
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening...
Old

Looking for wedgie mistress

Posted 07-02-2023 at 12:56 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 07-18-2023 at 07:35 PM by Qwerty4569

Not actively looking at the moment, but if you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Hello, I am a 21 year old man who is looking for a female wedgie mistress.

About Me

I am currently spending me summer working part time, and spending the rest of my time working on learning how to code. I like real time strategy games, and sometimes I play league of legends.

What I Like

Wedgies: I like the pain and loss of control that
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.
Posted in Reports
Old

Ice dildos

Posted 06-30-2023 at 03:01 AM by pluky

Cool trick I recently learned : if you boil the water before freezing it, your ice dildo will turn out more transparent like glass.

No boiling

With boiling
getDare Devil
Old

Pm dares

Posted 06-26-2023 at 02:07 PM by Knelband
Updated 06-26-2023 at 03:26 PM by Knelband

PM me "CORNER" and I will stay in a corner facing the wall for X minutes pfeferably with this site https://cornertime.github.io/

PM me "COMMENT" and a blog entry, and I will leave comment if possible.

PM me "POST" and a link to a getDare thread, and I will post there. If it's a game or something to participate, I may just comment without joining.

PM me "WRITE" and a topic, and I will write a public blog entry on getDare...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A punishment for a clumsy mouth (just pictures)

Posted 06-26-2023 at 06:00 AM by pluky
Updated 06-27-2023 at 01:48 AM by pluky

Offence : repeatedly failing to address body parts as belonging to Sir, then forgetting to apologize correctly

Punishment : writing an apology for 50 times with a hairbrush under Sir's right butt cheek

Duration : 2 hours straight

getDare Devil