Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Re: Starting Process!

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:17 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yesterday was the start on that road to recovery! No alarm to be set too yet, just at your own pace! It was a rough night and thanks heaven for those pain pills to help make it easier right now! Do I like taking them? The answer is a big "no." But I must to still deal with the pain in my body and yes! I was trying to see if I could handle the pain and at this period! And know that the sooner I quit using them, the better off I will be! But my ribs are so sore and it is a must! If anyone has a deal with any type of accident!
I did try to get a little work done and I got burned out after just a couple of hours! So that was a good start in my book! My staff did come over for a project meeting, that we are running behind on and the group understands the reason why! There are still two people in the hospital as well! So their department is being run by second and third members! My secretary is now going to be going back and forth between the office and then my house! I told her that she will be getting an increase in her salary for all the extra work, that she must do! The office still must run and has been running by the lower-level staff! So they are more concerned with how all of us who got hurt are doing! As a boom, out of the blue! It came down on them and some of them don't understand all the functions fully!
The wreck happened from two people who have never driven on ice before! Hit a piece of ice and lost control! We were discussing some projects while they were driving and it was a mistake to put them in the driver's seats! They are the two people still in the hospital!
That is how we almost lost our lives as a group! Lesson learned at a big expense in short!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 571 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments