Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

No Truths

Posted 06-07-2009 at 01:48 PM by lokelake

Ok, a very misleading blog title, I know.

This is about the truth section.

But, I saw the new truth guidlines, and I have seen threads that did not follow the new truth guidlines. Do the mods even care about the new guidlines? Just curious. I'm not ranking on anyone.

I quoted a new guidline: "Truths must be questions that you would use in a game of Truth or Dare. They should reveal something secretive, embarrassing etc about the person answering them."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1355 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't think the mods really care about little things like a truth not embarrassing enough. They have bigger things on their mind.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm surprised I haven't seen a "what colour are your eyes?" thread.
  3. Old Comment
    ya they dont care about little things. its mostly the big things they care about
  4. Old Comment
    Well, if people are posting and they aren't something stupid then why not?
    There isn't any point for the mods to be checking each truth thread when they could be watching out for psychos and spammers.
  5. Old Comment
    It just says it in the new truth guidelines, Bella. If they took the time to write out those guidelines, why not actually enforce them?
    But I agree that it's not something that should be focused on much. I'm just playing devil's advocate.