Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Punishment task - Social experiments

Posted 04-03-2016 at 11:32 PM by RainbowSky

I asked for tasks for a social experiment to determine whether it is humiliation that arouses me or if it is physical stimulation. I believe heavily that it is embarrassing situation and humiliation, others thought differently. I received three social experiment tasks.

The first one already has its own blog post but I will do a quick summary here. I had to wear a small bottle half filled with rice in the crotch of my underwear all day or until a wet patch had passed through my underwear and leggings. The bottle was smooth and securely placed. There was no physical stimulation coming from the bottle. As a result any conclusions made from it suggested that humiliation and embarrassment were definitely an important part of causing me to get aroused, although physical may also play a part. As I had expected within about 3 hours of me wearing it, the sound of the rice moving quietly but just the pure humiliation of being such a slut in public I had a wet patch on my leggings and my panties were soaked.

The second social experiment task I was given also tested to see if humiliation was the cause of arousal for me. I had to write fuck me on my cunt with an arrow pointing down and slut on each of my boobs before I got dressed in clothes no different from my usual. This meant I was allowed to wear panties, bra, t-shirt, jumper and even jeans. All clothes which meant that no-one was ever going to see the words – very low risk exposure. I completely forgot about the words for the majority of the day and went about my daily business it was only when I went to the toilet that I realised the words were there but when I went to the toilet, I also realised I was getting wet panties so I was getting aroused. From this we can draw the conclusions that humiliation, whether its huge or small will arouse me.

Finally the third social experiment worked on the more physical stimulation. After waiting till the Easter holiday when my housemates were all at home I was to follow instructions given on the day. Once we found a suitable day the experiment began. After locking my bedroom door and getting naked, I was allowed to put a dressing gown over the top as I felt embarrassed about being naked – something we were trying to avoid. Then I placed a piece of paper over a pillow on the floor of my room. I had to sit down on it with my cunt lips touching it and place my vibe across my clit for 20 minutes on high speed. There was no risk of me getting caught by this so I felt completely calm. During the 20 minutes I could feel the vibe and I felt myself getting warm and my heart did get pumping but nothing happened in terms of my genitals. No arousal, no nothing. There was no mark on the paper after the 20 minutes. I was then instructed to stand in front of the window completely naked with the pillow and paper between my thighs against my cunt while the task giver sent a series of messages describing me being abused like the toy I am. At the end there was a slight wet mark because I had got aroused during the scenario because it was humiliating to be put in the scenario he was describing. The sexual act though didn’t actual do anything to me, I know that but I felt more aroused at the humiliating aspects. So we came to the following conclusions:
• Humiliation in combination with fear of discovery and embarrassment makes me extremely wet
• Humiliation itself makes me somewhat wet but not sure to what extent
• Physical stimulation with no risk or humiliation does not make me wet, meaning we can conclude that physical stimulation holds no arousal to me when set as a task.

Total words:666
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1128 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good experiment. It seems pure humiliation is what makes you get off, you shameful whore.
  2. Old Comment
    Excellent summary. You have been a very good test subject. As a reward, I am allowing you to change one topic, as we discussed. I am nice, aren't I?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Excellent summary. You have been a very good test subject. As a reward, I am allowing you to change one topic, as we discussed. I am nice, aren't I?
    Yes you are. thank you