Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

24th December - rules and dares: part 1

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Now, I’m usually a very good, obedient submissive to my Master, who also happens to be my boyfriend but when I got the text about today late last night, I couldn’t believe it.

The rules for today are:
For the Christmas Eve dare you´ll wear a tshirt and shorts. As you´re an owned naughty girl, you know that you´ve to follow the orders because you really want to obey. The upcoming dare lets you act as a dirty slut, that´s why you´ll be punished for all the things you´ll do at your parents’ home.
In your room you´ll strip down to bra and panties and get on your hands and knees.
Now use the hairbrush and spank each ass cheek 150 Times. 50 light strokes to get started, 50 middle strength as you get used to it and 50 hard ones to let you know why you do it. At least pay some attention to your crotch and add another 150 hard ones while you alternating pinch each nipple by each stroke.

Leave for the bathroom and use eyeliner and or lipstick to cover your body with naughty and degrading words. You´ve to put them to your breasts, thighs, pubic mound and belly and you have to add at least 24 of them But ensure they´re hidden at least under the seam of your shirt and shorts.
Take a picture for master after you placed all of them to your naked body.
Every time you hear someone say Merry Christmas today you must go and spank your self 26 times on each cheek!

When you go out of the house for the turkey, you must where tinsel tightly wrapped around your crotch like a g-string, no underwear underneath and write spank me on each ass cheek.

Time for some Board games. But before you leave your room, insert the vibe into your pants. Lay it right between your legs so it might hit your labia’s and clit and set it to medium speed. You´ve to sit on a wooden chair. When you are playing the board game you may not go to the toilet for the full length of the game! You must also count up all of the 1s rolled by everyone in your head! At the end, how many were there? You must go and hide and use the vibe for this amount of minutes before you can pee!

- Each time you buy a Street/Hotel, you´ve to press your crotch hard down onto the chair. Do it as hard as you can until you feel the chair vibrating by the vibe. Maybe this will cause a little sound also.

- Each time you´ve to draw a card, you´ll have to use a “normal” word like “dig” and perform/spell it as a “naughty” word like “dick”. Ensure you don´t use a too suspicious sentence. Nobody might notice your wording, but you´ll know what you´ve said

Before the first movie starts, you´ll go to the kitchen, and wait till you´re alone. Then put one hand into your pants, switch off the vibe and hide it at a hidden place in the kitchen.
As you won´t know if someone got into the kitchen and take a look, better place it somewhere high above so none of the kids might find it. So hide it well, but even then your mind will go crazy until you can get there and get it back.

As you´re watching The hunger Games, you´ll have to sit on the couch, legs crossed and secretly place one of your hands above the thin fabric of your pant. Let it look like a relaxed pose and nobody around you´ll take cake about it. I´ll help you to focus a lot more to the movies as you´ll have to follow this routine while watching “Hunger Games”.

- Each time anybody say “hunger Games” you´ve tap once but hard to your crotch. Use the forefinger and tap right to the upper side so you might hit your clit.

- Each time Katniss fires an Arrow during the movie, you´ll have to pinch your labia´s once a time.

- For each Kissing Scene, you´ve to caress your thighs. Count down silent from 150 to 0 and then stop.

Always keep focused to the Movie, even if your minds might be still thinking about the hidden vibe in the kitchen, but try to stay focused so you won´t miss any special scene and follow your routine.

Before the second movie is about to start, go to the kitchen and get back the vibe. Now go to the bathroom and insert it back into your shorts. Ensure the tip points right at your clit and this time set it to high speed. Even if there might be a silent buzzing sound, the movie will cover it so keep going.

Now get back to the couch and sit down as you did before. Always try to move down one hand between your legs.

- Each time Gale Hawthorne shows up in a new scene, you´ll have to press the tip of the vibe hard to your clit. Keep it pressed down for 30 seconds.

- Each time you see a burning fire/flame, you´ve to close your legs and press thighs hard together and feel the vibe. Also you´re not allowed withdrawing your hand. Keep your thighs pressed together and hold tension for 10 seconds.

When the movie is over, go back to your room (again master will decide if you´re allowed locking the door), strip down to bra and panties and spank yourself the same way as before for acting like a real slut. If you´re done with the spanking, take another picture of your burning cheeks and pussy and send it to master.

If you´ve done all bravely and obeyed to each task, master will decide if you get rewarded or might be punished

I went to bed feeling unhappy after reading this as it seemed really harsh. In the morning when I woke up I was still not happy. In fact I was pretty defiant. The reason I felt defiant was because I wanted one day where I didn’t have to abuse myself like the slut I am. To be normal. I thought that tomorrow I would be forced to do dares because as a Buddhist I don’t celebrate Christmas on the 25th (our special day is the 26th). But with a dare today it looked like I wasn’t going to get any break over the Christmas period even though I have been a good submissive and followed Master’s rules and even the rules from you lovely getdare posters before Master yet I was probably going to get found out by my family. So I wrote a text.

No. I will not do it. It’s not fair. I’ve been well behaved all year and yet I get treated like shit.

Before sending it I read through the dare again. On second look it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. Monopoly would be difficult to tell people how much rent I wanted without making strange noises but I could do it, tinsel was possible as I have some in my room, and the film thing – well we have four sofas between 6 of us and the two directly in front of the telly fit 5 so if I could get onto the one at an angle behind the others on my own then the film thing was possible. It didn’t seem as harsh as I felt but I was still feeling annoyed. I hovered my finger over the send button and… chickened out from sending it.

Ok, I’m a wimp. I knew if I sent that text I would seriously come to regret it as I would be punished for days, weeks maybe even months for such defiance. I have no idea how serious the consequence would have been or what I would have been forced to do but I seriously decided I didn’t want to find out. You see we have a rule, if I try something and can’t do it or stop it halfway that’s fine – I give reasons and I’ve tried, but refusing to even try that’s a big NO.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 803 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments