Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

First time figging

Posted 10-25-2023 at 12:38 PM by pluky

I'm just coming down from one of the most intense orgasms.

I don't think I have the energy to write a full on report, yet I wanted to touch on it a bit.

My Dom allowed me to cum at the end of this session at the condition of being (anally) figged at the time I'm cumming.

It sounded amazing and I didn't quite realize the predicament until I realized it.

Whenever I got close to cumming, my tensing holes made the ginger burn more, my Dom explained later it's cause my anal muscles were basically squeezing its spicy juices as I tensed up. The burn in turn made the orgasm shy away. So I was stuck wanting to cum and remaining unable to from the intensity of the burn.

Meanwhile the burn was getting more and more unbearable and I really wanted to take out the piece of ginger root from my asshole. But if you know me you know staying on the edge and not cumming is about the worse torture that I can endure. And I already got myself to the edge, the point of no return, if I took it out, I wouldn't be allowed to cum. So that was my predicament.

I powered through the pain until I came, not cumming at this point was absolutely out of question in my mind, I was ready to take anything.

In the video I made for my Dom, the orgasm looked totally explosive, possessed, and despite the very dim lighting, my face looked so red, to be honest it was quite an embarrassing sight.

But it was also quite beautiful in a very submissive way. I was wearing, I am still wearing, the same choker and bracelet that you can see on my avatar. I was "plugged" with a piece of ginger and submissively spread legged for my Dom to watch as I paid the price of my orgasm the way he wanted me to.

After I came I took a picture of me kneeling in gratitude for my Dom. And then I rested a bit in my blanket without wanting to take off any of the jewelry that I experienced these sensations in.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds *delicious*. I envy your Master.
    Posted 10-25-2023 at 02:08 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is online now
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds awesome. Glad you enjoyed the fun
  3. Old Comment
    It's also fun starting to learn how to balance work life and being an online Sub, it sounded almost impossible for me in my head when I considered it at first.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for posting this - I loved reading it.

Figging orgasms are almost unbelievably intense, though the prep and process can be intimidating, as anything involving food and being stuck with something inside oneself is. Well done! For me, the real difficulty is post-orgasm and wanting it OUT immediately, but having to wait around to unclench.

It's really interesting to hear other's experiences and reactions to it, as well leaving good information for others; figging is one of those things you won't know how to feel about until you've been through it.

Thanks again.
  5. Old Comment
    Sir's toy was really afraid to lose the ginger root inside one of her holes, especially her vagina because it's wider and could swallow it (it has been stretched not long ago), so she kept holding on it without letting it go when she used it in her pussy at first.