Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Owed Dares - The Final Chapter

Posted 04-27-2017 at 02:38 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So today I went to my friend's house and we finally finished the bets that had been piling up for 3 years or so.

We both had a bit of stagefright but managed to get everything done. (1 blowjob + swallow each, 1 mouthful pee, he gave me rimjob). He said the worst part was the rimjob (I had a shower in the morning but it apparently was still pretty bad).

We have this amazing ability to just never mention it again. Five minutes afterwards we were just talking about games/movies/cars/photograhy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update On Owed/Owing Dares

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:48 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM by tyragon123 (Made it more concise (hopefully))

Prior Events
Felt like writing about this as there is now a/nother date set to clear up these dares. Last time the other party chickened out about 30 mins before I was going to leave for his house. He said a job came up that he had to do. (In reality he was at his house from 1PM - 5PM, before he went to the job).

How did I know that? We set up Find My Friends when a group of us were driving to a beach house for a holiday so we could see how far off everyone was. He didn't turn it...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Public service

Posted 10-01-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM by CSasha

We had developed a very special relationship. Her and I were so close that we shared even our intimate secrets. It went so far, that we dared each other to explore our most filthy fantasies. My best friend had already beaten me twice and set up according humiliating tasks. First I was bound into a bathroom totally exposed and had to blow and swallow one of her party boys I didn't knew before. Another day she put me in pony shoes and restraints me nearly naked, leading me for a walk in a public forest....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Speechless

Posted 08-18-2016 at 09:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Due to a change in our education system this was going to be the last summer vacation camp. It was organized by the school and pretty popular. As with many other things I was the exception again. I didn't go there the past years, I didn't want to now. But this time my family overruled me. Usually they didn't bother about me at all.

It turned out to be not that much of an adventure, still uncomfortably new for me, but I quickly got used to it. Also I was in the company of many fellow students...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 1

Posted 08-17-2016 at 08:39 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Two nights in a row now, I have done some stuff outside. I'll document them now.

The first night was much warmer than most nights have been recently (by that I mean 14 degrees instead of 9). I went out armed with just my phone and a small purple pair of underwear, with red spots. The walk out of the court was fine. Just as I was about to walk out of the court onto the street I saw a van with its lights on to the left of me. Even now I have no idea if anyone was in it.

I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized