Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rate this Entry

Frustrated.

Posted 05-11-2008 at 09:36 PM by Oreo_here

(Excuse any errors! It's 5AM and I need sleep!)

You know when you're about to move on, about to get over someone, content (even if it's at it's lowest) then they come back? It is a pointless cycle I do not understand. Why does it happen? Why do they do it? Is it to be cruel, or to delibrately anger you? You know it's for the best just to move on, get away from it. To live your life and take them completely out of your head,then they just walce right back in. It's frustrating to know that you could be happy one moment and totally mixed up about a cituation the next. Do you want them,don't you?
It's hard, after so long, to pick yourself up, and dust yourself off without doubtfull thoughts or feelings of guilt.
You can hide or numb feelings for only so long before they decide to come back and hit you where it hurts at the wrong time. Leave you defenceless and with no one to turn to.
Back to the question of why? I do not understand it! I hate things I cannot understand! Why do they do it? What is their purpose, their reasoning, their motives? 'Love' Doubt that. Or maybe it's because they know they can't have you no more,but still want you.Like an expensive Diamond you've given away. Or it could be that they know they've fucked up good and proper that they cannot get over the words 'it's -OVER-'.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2633 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    yeah... I have no idea. It's killer when it happens. Like youve been shot in the heart. But if you have the will power just say "NO! I have already made this decision and i was content!"
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah. -WAS-content. Now i'm angry not to mention confused.
  3. Old Comment
    IGNORE them

you can get over them, for the best
  4. Old Comment
    Ignore is for Wineo's. But ignoring what they say I can do. Or rather take little notice to it I suppose.
  5. Old Comment
    You have more power :P
  6. Old Comment
    'I've got the POWER!' >-> nah, but I don't fancy sinking to blackmail. But indeed I do! >=>