Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rate this Entry

Losing interest.

Posted 04-22-2008 at 06:50 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok. For a while now i've been losing interest in school, and going to uni. I haven't got a clue why, either i'm getting too lazy (which I doubt) or i'm just giving up. I don't know. Before I use to be in to learning, school, going to uni, getting a job money extra, now I just want to sit at home and just..... I don't know, watch the world go by. I don't mind going out, I am -definately- not aggraphobic,but....Hm...You know the whole feeling you get when you're going to fail. Well I get that. Fail at everything. Lawl. >.> School for the most part. The only thing I like studying, or make time to study is Mythology on a saturday and sunday night. I love that... But what use can I put mythology too. WHom wants to know about Akkdain's,Sumerian's or Babylonian's? Whom wants to know about egypt are things just unknown or not believed? It's really sad..... What use can I put this knowledge too, apart from a casual cussin' when people make a mistake about Mesopotamian mythology? GAH! It drives me insane that! But moving on. I had a male friend before whom use to keep me in line, you know, kept me going to school, off drugs etc etc... He was a Master indeed, and I respected him for that, but like everything else I fucked that up pretty bad. But since he's gone, i've gone way off track. It's like my book of 'how to live right' has been taken away from me again. Shit, I didn't do half the things I do now when I was talking to him...But alas! I suppose life is like that. People are there one minute and gone the next. <Random> Hey Daniel and Travis! Anyway..... So yeah! Lawl!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1355 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    W00T thanks for the sound hun! STAY IN SCHOOL!
  2. Old Comment
    Well, I read it, but I had a hard time not concentrating on the profile picture, my lovely Leona. But yeah, lay off the drugs, eh? You say that you don't feel motivated, and pot can do that to you, apparently. At least, according to my health class. So, it could be a lie, not sure. They call is "amotivational syndrome." But yeah, is this something that you started after your certain friend left? Because that could explain your sudden lack of interest, honey.

But I still love you.
  3. Old Comment
    Aye, started after he left. But damn,dude! The buzz was amazin'. but every high has it's low I suppose. But I do miss him terribly. I suppose he was a friend more then a Master. But aye.
  4. Old Comment
    I very much understand your situation and I wish I had a solution.
  5. Old Comment
    If you like mythology pursue it! Don't worry about what you're going to do work wise after, they'll be guidance in what you can use it for as you do it. Having a quick think on it i can think of very much academic jobs you could do, researching, creating your own arguments about the particular elements, using primary archaeological material.

You've got a bit of history skills in there a bit of anthropology, so jobs that relate to that would probably be open.

However I really would say, push to do what you love. Focus in on that and that'll give you the motivation to get through the stuff you don't like.

And to use some cliché time fixes all, a broken heart, with enough time will always mend. It will become stronger and wiser but as long as you keep it open, you will find it has an infinite capacity for love.