Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 2/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:07 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Pet Ra

IV - Cool as a cucumber

My cunt was dripping, for some time now, to be exact. But also it was now coated in sugar, juice and saliva.
I took the cucumber, wrapped it in a condom and put a generous amount of lube to my ass. While I gave this cucumber an nice sucking I slowly start finger fucking my ass to carry some lube inside. During this preparation I was calming down a bit.
After I covered the cucumber with a thick layer of lube I placed myself at the low table and place my right leg on it, bit sideways. I grabbed my left ass cheek and pressed the cucumber against my asshole while Master took a picture. I shivered as I pushed it slowly inside and let it invade my ass. The cold helped me a bit to gain some control about my lewdness, also I was taking some brakes, so my anus had time to adapt to this object that felt so different than a cock. So it took few minutes till it was deep inside and stretching my ass. I pulled it out, lubed it and put it back in.
Master crouched next to me, gave my ass a light slap and started the timer. I slowly start fucking my ass.

Then Mistress took a Sharpie and wrote something on my back. That's why she didn't put body lotion on there - she wanted to use it as a canvas. Then she went back to the sofa and keep watching the show. Sometimes they got up and wrote something on my back - here a few examples: "cucumber whore", "veggie bitch", "eat more vegetables". It tickles so my moaning was interrupted by my giggling, but it helped me to concentrate on something else than on the movements in my lower body which transfer till deep in my pussy. As my legs got tired I went on all fours, lowering my upper body till I rested on my chest, so my ass lifted higher and proceed giving my ass the attention it so badly needed. During that Master took some more pictures of me.
When the timer rang I pushed the cucumber deep inside, so my asshole kept stretched and began the next part.

V - Spanking time

I assumed doggy position and spread my legs wider to have better access to my pussy. And give my owners a better view, of course. That's when I noticed that my juices had run down my thighs and through the sticky mess that my pubes had become towards my bellybutton.
Mistress seemed to be impressed how wet I was. Master was not at all and told her that it's normal for a bitch in heat. Then Mistress stretched her leg, tapped the cucumber with her big toe and asked Master how much time he thinks my asshole will need to recover. He didn't care, because I still can suck him and he still have her [Mistress's] nice tight vagina. I peeked though my legs and saw that Master was fondling her pussy and she was just get to mount him.

I closed my eyes but could hear their moaning as she rode him hard, so I decided count every slap loud while starting the light spanks (15x) on the clit area. I kinda like getting spanked on my genitals because it gives me the feeling of being owned, while an good old ass-spanking gives me the feeling of being punished. But I had never slapped my pumped clit before, so I was curious how that would feel. To make it short: it was... interesting. A light pain but one that was easy to endure.

Then it was time to do the medium (20x) directly followed by the hard (30x) spanks on my whole pussy area. This was the first time without hair that absorbed the slaps and with every slap I was able to hear how wet my pussy was. The medium spanks went pretty well, but perform the hard one immediately afterwards almost devastating. My pussy started to feel warm as the blood rushed to the abused area and the first hard slap let me gasping for air. However I slapped myself harder. I don't like pain but it helped me to move away from the edge I was balancing - sometimes closer, sometimes a bit away, but always in danger of slipping over. I knew if that would happen I would have to use the safeword for the first time. My cunt was just to abused to handle the Tiger Balm.

So I was looking forward to do the hard spanks (10x) on the clit area.
As my fingers hit my battered clit and it was like an electric shock run trough my and I gasped. It was so intense and after the first five one I took some seconds to caught my breath before attempting the next five. I was so worked up that my hand pulled strings of juices every time I lifted it for another slap. With every slap I told my self that I deserved this treatment instead of being stimulated like Mistress.
She's the one with a vagina which know how to pleasure a prick, while I just have a useless cunt. So it don't deserved to experience the joys of getting screwed. Even I made last three slaps as hard as possible I was so close of tipping over the edge like never before. My cunt was pulsing and twitching, which made me feel the cucumber clearly. I stayed in doggy position, listening to Mistress's moaning till Master releasing himself inside her with a groan and hoped to get one too some day. I was biting my lip the entire time.

VI - A humiliating orgasm

Well, I didn't know if I was going to have an orgasm, I was in denial after all. And I'm never be told how long that would be. I have to ask Master if I have permission, but I'm only allowed to ask once in a day. But I asked them that if they allow me to orgasm to make it as humiliating and degrading as possible.

But before I even was allowed to ask for permission I had to took some good shameful pictures.
I grab the camera and lay on my back as Mistress told me to stop. She came to me, her hand pressed on her snatch and kneeled over my chest. Then she opened her well shaved slit and let Masters semen drip onto my flat chest. I took a picture while rubbing it over my tiny tits and even on my cunt (which immediately start twitching again), as I licked my hand the second one and after I smeared the mess across my face the third. Then I spread my legs wide and took some close up pictures of my genital.

Master grabbed the thong, which was hanging at my ankle (like a banner of shame), untied the other side and gave it me to rub my pussy with. Then he formed a gag and pushed in my mouth before fastening the strings behind my head. As I taste my own whorish cunt (with a hint of cherry) I gave him a lewd look while he took some more pictures. Then he put the pictures on his laptop and copied it on a USB-device which he connected to the TV.

The he told me to lay on the sofa (on a towel), between them and face the TV. I did and start rubbing my maltreated cunt slowly as the first pic appeared on screen. It was me receiving my enema, the next was me shaving and the third one showed me in my lingerie, then me dragging the lollipop over my labia. After that the "good stuff" started. The cucumber (which looked pretty big, compared to my ass) just before it enters me, and my back, covered with humiliating words. Then me during my pussy spanking: the cucumber which stick out of my ass and strings of juices connecting my tights. My selfies and then the final one. I had took pics of me before and even watched them on the 50" screen, but this one was the best.

It showed me laying on my back, spreading my cunt with two fingers like I was begging to be mounted; the cucumber still buried deep in my stretched asshole; my aching labia was not red as I hoped (just at the sides a bit) but very dark. My clit was almost glowing red; the remains of my pubes looked disgusting, glued with my whore juices and Masters and Mistress's body fluids which also covering my tits and face.
I looked like a well used slut - I loved it because it showed me what I can archive someday.

As I got closer with every rub I asked for permission to cum. Well, I was more muffling trough my panties and almost stuttering.
NO. Nothing more. No explanation, nothing. Just this one word.
I didn't ask for a reason or start begging. If Master says that I'm not allowed to cum I don't need an explanation. I not allowed - that's enough.
Regardless I kept rubbing my slick pussy - just because I was not allowed to cum doesn't mean I was allowed to stop.

A few seconds later Master took something from his pocket. I could see that it was the strongest of my bullet vibes and unknowingly shook my head - if he would place that at my clit I would burst - it's too intense for me to handle it. But instead of putting it at my most sensitive spot he grabbed the cucumber which still was buried in my ass and I could feel a light push on it. Then he pulled it out slowly to check if it still was lubed well enough - I could tell you that it was.
Then he started the bullet vibe, turning the cucumber in a huge vibrator, and pushed it back in, hard but not brutal. I got a nice hard fucking and every stroke a bit harder the last one. Halfway I was panting through my gag and start riding the edge. Then Master pulled it almost completely out. And waited. It may been just one or two seconds, but it was long enough to feel that my anus didn't close completely.
He ordered me to cum and show them if I was capable to become a slut. In one strong thrust, he forced it deep my gaping ass. It took my mind a split second to realize, but my body obeyed immediately.
Every single muscle in my body convulsed, made me to arch my back while streams of juice gushing out my spasm cunt. I could feel my ass clinging to the cucumber which still vibrated at maximum speed. My whole body was trembling while I scream though my "gag" and my mind turn blank.

>>continue>>
Posted in Reports
Views 1426 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments