Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > anal_lover69

Rate this Entry

How will you treat a sub on her period?

Posted 02-26-2014 at 03:43 AM by anal_lover69

Hello Everyone
if you have a slave/sub who is female, they have "that time of month" often. I've noticed all doms treat a slave girls period differently. Do you change tasks? Are you easier on her? Do you use it as humiliation?

Subs, how would you want to be treated on your period?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1928 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When you say she has "that time of the month" often, how often? If it's significantly more frequent than monthly, it's worth it to have her see a gynecologist just to make sure everything is alright.

It depends on the sub and her limits. Some Dominants give their sub a little reprieve during their period. Some don't. I've never gotten off easy, just kept on as normal; although my first Mistress made sure I always sucked her tampons clean before throwing them away.
  2. Old Comment
    I think PerkyGirlie is right. It depends on the sub mostly. My periods rarely ever affect what I am capable of or willing to do, they hardly ever affect my mood. I know some women though that would definitely need some pampering during that time, because their periods are really horrible and/or affect their mood pretty drastically.