Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Things You Should Know

Posted 09-26-2016 at 05:04 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 09-26-2016 at 05:08 PM by The Slutty Princess

I've learned a lot of things through college and the last few weeks and I thought I'd share the knowledge. With so much negativity on here, here is a little positivity; things you should know; things you should do more of. I love all of you. Forewarning, I apologize for my bad language.

1. Appreciate your relatives; you never know what'll happen. If you have problems with relatives, work them out know. It will only get worse over time.

2. If you don't want to wear makeup,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and limits and PM dares... signature extension

Posted 09-25-2016 at 01:35 AM by MoodyKat
Updated 09-26-2020 at 10:49 AM by MoodyKat (Update!!)

Likes: Moderate pain, spankings with hand, light anal (occasionally), a little messy, body writing. bondage, role play, punishments

Punishments: Line writing, ice, semi-public (low risk), dares lasting up to a week, edging, spankings with belts or other implements, wax, denial

Soft limits: Anal, lots of mess, cum on my face, insults, breath play, fire

Hard limits: Blood, toilet dares, illegal, family, pics

Toys: 6.5"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Happy Birthday!!

Posted 09-24-2016 at 05:10 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful and bestest friend anyone could ask for.

I am beyond grateful to have you in my life and thankful every single day that you remain in it. I will always love you unconditionally, always and forever no matter what.

We argue, we fight, we cry at times...but I wouldn't change a thing. We laugh and love much more and I am entirely grateful to have met you and consider myself extremely lucky to be a part of your life.

You're
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: My boy toy Part 2

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:57 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I started to love the control over my boy friend. Since the first session, he was much more eager to serve me in daily live and less annoying with sexual innuendos. In fact, he avoided them now, aware of how embarrassing the details could be in front of his fellow students and friends. On the other hand, I had been quite excited by our playful experiences. I gave him some days to get used to the cum eating and only applied it every two or three days. In return, I now threatened...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: My boy toy Part 1

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:56 PM by CSasha

He was a whole head taller than me and at the peak of testosterone, which gave him high energy but also an incredible level of arousal suppressing his brain activities. Though I was nearly four years younger, I noticed his childish thinking and irresponsible character. But he also was adorable, somehow like a big happy baby face. As he used his muscles, time and effort to court me, I agreed to engage. Very soon my new boyfriend expressed his urge to have sex with me, first subtle and shy, but consistently...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My Kik - and how to use it.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:24 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Posting because apparently I haven't specified this anywhere else (though I thought I had, but whatevs)

I have Kik back. I got rid of it last time because the endless spam got me down. I got it back to chat to a few ace people, and thought I'd get back into wider-kik play again.

My kik is ansmj - my username is Just.

Now, some brief rules on using it:

1. NEVER CALL ME SIR

I hate this. You have been warned

2. DON'T...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Entitlement.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:12 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, if you pay attention to the wording of the spoiler in my adorable Frosty-knickers' signature, you will see:

Spoiler:
PM me "nice x" and I will send AM a surprise video, picture, story or essay.

To make this perfectly clear. I am AM, I am not Spartacus, I refused to stand up, but I certainly am AM.

Don't get me wrong, kindly do keep PMming her with videos, pictures and essays to send me, but

Quote:
Nice x
Or do i write what I want, nice
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized