Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Another prom question.

Posted 04-26-2008 at 06:23 PM by Manbearpig

All rite guys, I need your help. I am thinking about asking a girl to prom (not even sure if I am going). I know this girl somewhat (I mean I talk to her, but she isn't my gf), but my friends keep saying I should ask her. So if I do decide to ask her, this is where you guys come in. How?

Dabear
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2026 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Here's what I'd do
    1) Bring up the prom generically in conversation, then ask her if she's got anyone to go with. This is where she hopefully says "no". With any luck she'll fill you in on details. If she says "no", proceed to 2. If not, skip to 4.
    2) Later in the day, say something along the lines of "Listen, about that whole 'going to the prom' thing, would you like to go with me?" If yes, proceed to 3. If not, skip to 4.
    3) Have a happy prom!
    4) Wallow in self pity and listen to Leonard Cohen. Then cheer up

Just my thoughts. Good luck though
  2. Old Comment
    Just ask her: "Hey XXX, would you like to go to prom with me" with a smile, and perhaps a wink. Have confidence and it will refelct on the outside. I'm sure you'll do just fine.
    Posted 04-27-2008 at 09:14 AM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I'd have to agree with Looking4somename

(would you mind if I just called you 4some? It rhymes with awesome)
  4. Old Comment
    BTW, in case anyone was wondering (i doubt anyone will see this), but we had a makeup for track and it went through most of prom.