Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

my horible weekend

Posted 04-11-2011 at 07:48 PM by sexykittyslave

i was going to take in dares , but about 3-4 tornados went through out in the country and was 3 miles away. put a 2 by 4 thru my nieces dads horse n killed a dog n 800 out of 25 thousand piglets were saced at one farm. And a turkey building got some damage n they were killing turkeys by the road . one town varina got half its town wiped out. very few injureys im safe. sirens went off late so ya i dnt think ill be taking in dares now
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my life : a lil bit about me

Posted 04-05-2011 at 08:26 PM by sexykittyslave

my names teki i live with my dad. no mom. 2 brothers. one just got out of jail. other is prolly head there.1 sister dnt live with her. the most important ppl in my life r my boyfriend <3 jacob<3 n bestie felicity. i have 1 cat n 2 tigers, but tiger live with my friend. i get in trouble alot. dnt care wht ppl thx

please comment n ill do the ext one even better
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my life

Posted 03-23-2011 at 07:14 PM by sexykittyslave

ik none of u want to hear this but oh well ik none of u care about my life but idc ive got use 2 it

have you ever felt or herd the call of the razor i have n it drawls my blood even just feeling the pain lets me kno im still alive i cut n i drawl with the life tht bleeds out 7 marks for 700 heart breaks and lies 7 marks for my fucked up life living with daddy who thinks im a whore but truth is i became one when he no longer showed ththe cares so i watch life bleed out the only good thing...
Posted in Uncategorized