Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

pissing myself at work for jenni

Posted 07-13-2018 at 08:44 PM by Twisted Kitten

so me and 420jenni were gaming together. she was in her diaper and we were both supposed to pee ourselves while gaming, but i kinda..... forgot to do that.

so, as punishment, i offered her that i would piss my panties before going to work, and wear them all night while at work. furthuremore, i would keep peeing in them when ever i went to the bathroom as well.

she added on that during my drive home, id have to suck them clean the entire drive.

my panties started out totally white, but by the end they were stained yellow and dark. from all the sweat and piss soaking them all night. i also kept leaking from my cage every time i peed myself, adding the taste of pre cum to the panties.

during my shift, i felt so gross, and so slutty. it was such a turn on. at one point, my boss walked by my work area and sprayed air-freshener. like he was doing it all around the area, but i could tell it was because i probs smelled like piss. (i usually smell lie chocolate or vanilla, so this would be an obvious difference)

i left a little early, and when i got to my car, i striped down. removed my panties and got redressed. i then stuffed the panties in my mouth. the taset was pungent and kinda gross, but also turned me on so much.

I ended up gagging on the panties to the point of spitting them out, now covered in mucus as well (ive got some allergy back drainage) thus i had to shove them back in my mouth. and i was so distracted by the taste that i ended up missing my exit and had to take a longer route home.

once i got home, i spit the anties out and put them right in the wash. i then quickly washed my mouth out with mouth wash and brushed my teeth to remove the pungent taste.

and i want to to take this time to thank the great and amazing Jenni for giving me a fantastic and horny night at work! Jenni is amazing and i love her so much! you friggin rock litle sis!

thats it for now my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 148 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Eewww that's so gross! You nasty, stinky piss-sucking slut! And you enjoyed it hahaha icky icky icky!!
  2. Old Comment
    Awesome. Though I'd prefer you to be more careful with your co-workers, not so much about them knowing your kinky actions and preferences, but more of not annoying them, for example with smell. Maybe next time use the air freshener yourself before others feel the urge to do so? I find it supercute that your boss cared to do it with all of the room to not make it anyhow apparent it might have been you.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Awesome. Though I'd prefer you to be more careful with your co-workers, not so much about them knowing your kinky actions and preferences, but more of not annoying them, for example with smell. Maybe next time use the air freshener yourself before others feel the urge to do so? I find it supercute that your boss cared to do it with all of the room to not make it anyhow apparent it might have been you.
    Yea, I didn't think about That until after i got to work. I was super worried, and had nothing to make myself smell good. I get really self consuous about how i smell because i have a weak sence of smell. So I appreciated him spraying like that, and letting me go home early. TBH, I don't wanna do that again. I felt like a nusence to everyone, and felt super gross.
    Posted 07-14-2018 at 10:33 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  4. Old Comment
    At least you seem to have a super-cool boss. Maybe you drop off a cake at his desk, and a little "thanks", a general one.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    At least you seem to have a super-cool boss. Maybe you drop off a cake at his desk, and a little "thanks", a general one.
    Deffinatly wanna do this. He's such a sweet man.
    Posted 07-14-2018 at 08:30 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline